Complaint Review: A1 Member - Goog-PR - MBCONTACT.COM

• Updated: Wed, May 13, 2009

• Reported By:Garland Texas
A1 Member - Goog-PR - MBCONTACT.COM
, Philippines

A1 Member - Goog-PR - MBCONTACT.COM - Google Success In the Philippines *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

$72.21, 1.97 and $48.38 appeared in my bank statement. When I called each one, I was first put on hold as the #8 caller. 8 minutes later, a female with extremely heavy accent and fast talker came on and rambled on and on about something I could not understand. I asked to speak with someone whose English I could understand, but she hung up on me. I called back and was put on hold again as the $10th caller in line. This time a male answered but did not say much. I had to keep saying "hello", "hello" are you there? then after a while, he said, I am here, but again did not say anything else. I asked for the name of his company and the line went dead. I can only conclude that they have no intention of resolving these charges by giving me the run around. So I had to file a dispute with my bank and cancel my card to prevent them from repeating the charges, as suggested by my bank. WATCH YOUR BANK STATEMENTS VERY CAREFULLY. And report any unauthorized charges right away.

Garland, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2009 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A1-Member-Goog-PR-MBCONTACTCOM//A1-Member-Goog-PR-MBCONTACTCOM-Google-Success-In-the-Philippines-NOTICE-t-451470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A1 Member - Goog-PR - MBCONTACT.COM