Complaint Review: A1 Movers

• Updated: Fri, October 05, 2012

• Reported By: Sarah — Baytown Texas United States of America
A1 Movers
15834 Pipers View Webster, Texas United States of America

A1 Movers A1 Low Cost Movers LLC Moving Compnay employee Derick Aldridge Webster, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: no response from customer

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: No knowledge

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please contact

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: FALSE REPORT

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rebuttal to report

*Consumer Comment: POOR SERVICE

For a local move I hired the company called: A1 Movers also know as A1 Low Cost Movers LLC., the company sent 3 guys to move my stuff using one moving van. During the move the movers were polite however kept asking if I was keeping items or getting rid of them. The movers hauled two load of belongings and then left. Once unpacking I noticed a container was missing that held my families PS3, XBox kinet, xbox remotes, xbox wirless headsets, games and PS3 remotes. Total of items around 2000 dollars. I called the moving company at 281-648-7500 on the next morning to report the items missing. The owner of the company said he would look and call me back. After several hours I phoned him back, he wouldn't answer my calls or return my messages. One of the movers Derick Aldridge had given me his number incase communication during the move was needed, his number is 832-396-8972. I have left several messages with him in regards to getting my stuff back and he will not return calls either. [continued below]....
..... Derick Aldridge talked about being in the Army and this just goes to show how bad things are when men who swear to protect our country steal from someone. I have tried several time to contact the company even going by the address they list for moving. I hope someone reads this and can help me get back my items.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2012 01:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A1-Movers/Webster-Texas-77598/A1-Movers-A1-Low-Cost-Movers-LLC-Moving-Compnay-employee-Derick-Aldridge-Webster-Texas-832649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A1 Movers

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

no response from customer

AUTHOR: movers - (United States of America)

It has been some time since we asked for the customer who made the allegations to contact us. There has been no such contact made so we dispute the accuracy of these statements.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

No knowledge

AUTHOR: movers - (United States of America)

This particular move obviously was not on our schedule since we do not have a person named Jesse at the company. I think there was some misunderstanding with the other company the individual hired initially.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please contact

AUTHOR: movers - (United States of America)

There were two numbers on the report that is not accurate. Please contact us so we can verify the accuracy of the allegations.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

FALSE REPORT

AUTHOR: a1 low cost mover llc - (United States of America)

THE CUSTOMER HAS THE WRONG NUMBER. WE DO NOT HAVE A 28164857500 NUMBER NOR DO WE HAVE ANY CLAIMS MADE OF THAT NATURE. WE HAVE GIVEN THE CUSTOMER TIME TO CONTACT US YET NO RESPONSE HAS BEEN MADE. THIS IS A FRAUDULENT CLAIM MADE TO SLANDER OUR REPUTATION.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rebuttal to report

AUTHOR: a1 low cost mover llc - (United States of America)

It has come to my attention there is a claim of missing items. I would like to have the customers number to verify the accuracy of this allegation.

Having happy and satisfied customers is very important to me and I would like to handle this promptly.

Please contact me with customers information so we can handle this in a timely manner.

POOR SERVICE

AUTHOR: mcanterbury - (United States of America)

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. I CALLED ON MONDAY AND SPOKE WITH JESSE WHO GAVE ME THE NUMBER TO THE MOVERS THEY HAVE ON MY SIDE OF TOWN AND WAS TOLD TO ASK FOR ROBERT. I DID AND SET UP FOR THEM TO PICK UP TWO PIECES OF FURNITURE AT MY SISTERS AND HAVE IT MOVED TO MY HOUSE LESS THEN TEN MILES AWAY. SET UP TIME WAS BETWEEN 11:30 - 1:00 TODAY. AT TWO I CALLED MY SISTER AND THEY WEREN'T THERE. CALLED A1 MOVERS AND ROBERT ANSWERED THE PHONE. I ASKED WHAT HAPPENED AND WHY THEY WEREN'T PICKING UP MY STUFF. ROBERT DIDN'T EVEN GIVE A ANSWER AS TO WAY, THEN PASSED ME TO THE SECRETARY WHO SAID SHE WAS SORRY AND WOULD FINE OUT AND CALL ME BACK. NEVER GOT THAT CALL. SO WHEN I CALLED BACK I WAS TOLD BY ROBERT THEY WOULD BE THERE AT 4:30. WELL GUESS WHAT NO ONE SHOWED UP AND NO ONE ANSWERS THE PHONE. I STATED HOME ALL DAY TO GET THIS MOVED AND CANCELED MY DAY. FOR WHAT A CRAPPY COMPANY TO DO NOTHING. I WILL BE FILING WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. THIS COMPANY IS A RIP OFF AND LAIRS. SAVE YOUR MONEY A GO WITH THREE MEN MOVERS.