Complaint Review: A1 Taxi

• Updated: Sun, June 09, 2013

• Reported By: Chuckles — Buffalo New York
A1 Taxi
Seymour, Indiana USA

A1 Taxi A-hole Taxi dropped me off at Applebee's then refused to come get me after they promised they would!!!! Seymour Indiana

*Consumer Comment: Incomplete

This lowlife taxi outfit picked me up at the T/A Truckstop and took me to Applebee's a mile away.  They promised to come get me in a couple hours but when I called them they refused to return my calls and stuck me at the bar after closing hours forcing me to walk a mile in the rain back to the truckstop!!!  Don't use these azzholes as they'll drop u off at a bar then refuse to come get you!!!!   This taxi outfit is lowlife!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2013 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A1-Taxi/Seymour-Indiana/A1-Taxi-A-hole-Taxi-dropped-me-off-at-Applebees-then-refused-to-come-get-me-after-they-1057788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A1 Taxi

Incomplete

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

Your report doesn't sound completed in my opinion. What time did you get the ride to there and what time did you tell them to pick you up? Do they have 24/7 service hour? Did you tell them the exact time you need them to pick you up from where you are dropped off? Did you show your generousity (tip) the driver when the person dropped you off the first time? How would you rate the driver who dropped you off? How do you think the person would rate you as a customer?

All these questions are related to better understand the situation before judging that it is a rip off. I would want the taxi company to come here and reply to this report as well, so readers will see what really happened and could make a decision whether or not this is a valid rip off.