Complaint Review: A1 WORLD WIDE MOVING AND STORAGE

• Updated: Mon, August 12, 2013

• Reported By: roy benipersaud — toronto Ontario Canada
A1 WORLD WIDE MOVING AND STORAGE
25 PORTLAND ST ETOBICOKE TORONTO, Ontario Canada

A1 WORLD WIDE MOVING AND STORAGE ABC MOVERS TOOK MY DEPOSIT WHEN I TRIED TO FIND THEM THE OWNER ROY BENIPERSAUD(HIS REAL NAME) WHICH HE USES MANY ALIASES WOULD NOT RETURN AND DID NOT DO MY MOVE, i THEN FOUND HIS BROTHER PAUL BENIPERSAUD WHO WAS TORONTO, Ontario Canada

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Roy Benipersaud

*Author of original report: WHAT FAMILY YOU HAD YOUR OWN MOTHER ARRESTED AT YOUR WAREHOUSE

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: A very jealous and dysfunctional brother !

I booked with A1 world wide they never showed took $500 deposit when I tried to get it back they tell me it was another company, I then found out it was Roy Benipersaud, he refused to give BBB his info, because he uses aliases, as his brother who owns ABS Movers was deported for illegally marrying someone, he snuck into the country as Neoram Bickram his real government name is Paul Benipersaud, after finding this out I feel I have been truly scammed, as Roy a little skinny indian guy came to my house for an estimate and took my deposit, and took off thinking because of his aliases I would have a hard time finding him, as I paid a detective to uncover all this info, anyone working for immigration should email me.  Chris C

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2012 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A1-WORLD-WIDE-MOVING-AND-STORAGE/TORONTO-Ontario-/A1-WORLD-WIDE-MOVING-AND-STORAGE-ABC-MOVERS-TOOK-MY-DEPOSIT-WHEN-I-TRIED-TO-FIND-THEM-THE-939984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A1 WORLD WIDE MOVING AND STORAGE

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Roy Benipersaud

AUTHOR: RJ In Power - ()

The family may not be jealous but trailer trash that joined the family and called herself "The Wife" is a trouble maker. This woman was not even married into the family so by law she is NOT the WIFE!

They can hire all the private eyes they want and report to all agencies they want, but this won't take us down. Only makes us stronger. We will fight back and stay away from our lives.

Casey Horner should not teach people how to cut and paste signatures and report innocent babies to OHIP that they don't live in Canada. What goes around, it comes around.

She is a rip off and should be dealt with by the legal authorities.

WHAT FAMILY YOU HAD YOUR OWN MOTHER ARRESTED AT YOUR WAREHOUSE

AUTHOR: roy benipersaud - (Canada)

you have no right to speak of family values, you have always been a useless person ripping off customers constantly and very jealous of your siblings, and my new wife.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

A very jealous and dysfunctional brother !

AUTHOR: Roy - (United States of America)

Why would you hire a private eye ? that sounds ridiculous, and why did the private eye not find the other brother who is perpetuating these stories as in Rick Benipersaud (Benisasia) who is married to Prabhjot Kaur (Jyoti) Johal. It seems like a personal family matter has no place here.