Complaint Review: A1 Wireless (Exclusive Boost Mobile Dealer)

• Submitted: Tue, October 02, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 02, 2012

• Reported By: Elly — Casselberry Florida United States of America
A1 Wireless (Exclusive Boost Mobile Dealer)
1084 Lee Road #5 Orlando, Florida United States of America

A1 Wireless (Exclusive Boost Mobile Dealer) ACCUSE CUSTOMERS OF BREAKING PHONE SO THEY DONT HAVE TO EXCHANGE DEFECTIVE DEVICES Orlando, Florida

Purchased phone, all was fine and was very happy. Literally went to sleep and woke up to phone not powering on. It was only 2 days after purchase so naturally I went back to store. I was yelled at and told that I broke the phone and all I could do was buy a new one. There is no damage on the phone I kept the phone in a protective case. The policy clearly states defective phones will be exchanged within 7 days but instead they accuse me of breaking the phone. I have nothing to gain from this all I want is a working phone nothing more nothing less. Was threatened with having the police called on me because there is nothing they can do for me.

Called the manufacturers warranty and was asked why I dont just go to the store explained everything to them and they couldnt believe it. They will fix or replace the phone because it is their policy but truly should be able to go to the store. The store didnt even try to exchange the battery or do anything to troubleshoot.

Do not go to this store staff is horrible and will not assist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A1-Wireless-Exclusive-Boost-Mobile-Dealer/Orlando-Florida-32810/A1-Wireless-Exclusive-Boost-Mobile-Dealer-ACCUSE-CUSTOMERS-OF-BREAKING-PHONE-SO-THEY-DO-949779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A1 Wireless (Exclusive Boost Mobile Dealer)