Complaint Review: A1A Refrigeration & Appliance

• Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: leslie2 — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
A1A Refrigeration & Appliance
221 N Arlington Rd JAx FL 32210 Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

A1A Refrigeration & Appliance A1A Refrigeration Repair Dishonest, Scammers Jacksonville, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: A1A Technician Supervisor

Hello I am here to let everyone know about this company. I called them in August to get a washer repaired

and they kept canceling my  time frame. Then I got a call to reschedule the excuse was repair guy got into an accident and they werent able to send someone else. So next day I waited for them and they were suppose to be there between 9 and 11 am. I called at 1 pm and I was told they are running behind they would be there within the hour. By that time I called out of work. They finally showed of at 2:45pm , They looked at it and told me it need a main computer board and it would cost about 445.00 that included a warranty, parts, and labor. They wanted me to pay at least half as a depposit so I gave them a check for 220.00 and I was scheduled for 2 days later. That night I researched online the computer board for my washer and found out that the part was 115.00 on my invoice it states the part was 289.64. I then called back in the morning and spoke to the office manager Tammy and she stated that is the retail price, when I told her I looked up on line and that I know what I was talking about she told me that she would have Mr Bodin call me back. I never got the call back. The day they came back out they said they needed an additional part and that they would be tomorrow. Also they needed me to pay the balance because they replaced a board in my washer which i never seen them do. I seen a small fuse looking item inserted but never a board. The next day they never showed up my husband stayed home all day. I called they would tell me some excuse and then they started not answering the phone. I had to call a different company they came and fixed it same day and it cost me 162.35. It was a minor repair that I needed. A1A scammed me out of almost 450.00. I called for a refund and was told they needed to come get their parts. I told them I had their parts ready for them. I never heard from this company again. I have not been scammed out of 445.00 and lost time. I looked up the address for this company they have diffferent ones listed but when I called I was told only one office I went by and nobody was there, other one is a residental address. I went two days ago and now the company is no longer there. I now have contacted the BBB and a attorney.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2012 06:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A1A-Refrigeration-Appliance/Jacksonville-Florida-/A1A-Refrigeration-Appliance-A1A-Refrigeration-Repair-Dishonest-Scammers-Jacksonville-956545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A1A Refrigeration & Appliance

A1A Technician Supervisor

AUTHOR: Tech - (United States of America)

We find this accusation to be Fraudulent or Untrue.  We have found no record of this accusation.  If there is any truth in this accusation we need for the accuser to provide proof and contact the office or email us at A1Arefrigerationappliance@gmail.com.  We will be happy to assist to them.