Complaint Review: A1OSIS Inc

• Updated: Thu, November 01, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Tampa Florida United States of America
A1OSIS Inc
503 E. Jackson St# Tampa, Florida United States of America

A1OSIS Paid this company to update my website they never finished the job left my website incomplete and inoperable. They DO NOT DO as promised! Tampa Florida

A1OSIS is web designing company that came across as trustworthy, they will give their full attention to earn your business. Once you've paid them, they will actually start working on your project however, they did not complete what they agreed to do for me. They claimed they finished programming on my website what was requested and I trusted them. NEVER again, will I take their word  for it or from any company that states they completed a job. To top it off,  when I contacted them to request they fix the issue of their incomplete programming they claim they need to charge as if it was a new job $150.00, because I had to pay for their time to find the issue. This is ridiculous, they should have completed the work the first time!

I now have to pay another programmer to fix this issue! This company is a RIP OFF!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A1OSIS-Inc/Tampa-Florida-33615/A1OSIS-Paid-this-company-to-update-my-website-they-never-finished-the-job-left-my-website-963286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A1OSIS Inc