Complaint Review: A1wireless

• Updated: Tue, June 17, 2008

• Reported By:redondo beach California
A1wireless
a1wire;ess.com Internet U.S.A.

A1wireless never paid rebates talked to them for two years every 3 moths got a different story Internet

I purchased a cell phone plus a contract for two years they never sent my rebate money to me also they had a special rebate called customer appreciation rebate which was 100.00 dollars. they told me to contact t-mobile to get the other rebate and t-mobile said that my imei number was no good and i could not get the t-mobile rebate I did a three way conference call with t-mobile, a1wireless and my self where t-mobile told them they would not give my rebate with that imei number so on the phone a1wireless agreed to pay me the rebate that t-mobile would not. they never did and they never paid there own rebate. I pursued them for 2 years and they got feed up. I have never received a dime from them and ended up paying more then i would have if i would have just walked in the store and bought it direct from any t-mobile store. i was riped off and lied to.

Gotaken
redondo beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2008 03:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A1wireless/internet/A1wireless-never-paid-rebates-talked-to-them-for-two-years-every-3-moths-got-a-different-s-340937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A1wireless