Complaint Review: A2Z Vacations

• Updated: Fri, May 16, 2014

• Reported By: Flinstone — United States of America
A2Z Vacations
2121 E Williams St Apex, North Carolina United States of America

A2Z Vacations East Coast Travel Are they the old Vacation Travel Club in a new state under a new name? Apex, North Carolina

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: A2Z Vacations- A Legitimate Business

*Author of original report: Update

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: A2z

We just returned from the sales pitch from this company. They said they've been in existence 20+ years but when we got home and tried to research them we couldn't find them other than their travel website which gives no company history details or customer reviews. It sounds exactly like what was promised to Vacation Travel Club customers. Could it be them opening in a new state? Has anyone heard of A2Z Vacations? Their web address is the .net one, not the .com one.

We checked the BBB site and they have a C rating because they have not responded to questions from the BBB. We already called Visa to block sale but have to go thru the paperwork process. He told us we have 3 days to change our minds and it all happened so fast that when we got home and actually read the policy it states that they will keep a $399 processing fee. Cann they do that if its only been a couple of hours? Of course he didn't mention that in the midst of his lies. Looking back I see that there were red flags and could kick myself for falling for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2012 03:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A2Z-Vacations/Apex-North-Carolina-/A2Z-Vacations-East-Coast-Travel-Are-they-the-old-Vacation-Travel-Club-in-a-new-state-under-934632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A2Z Vacations

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

A2Z Vacations- A Legitimate Business

AUTHOR: A2Z Vacations - ()

At A2Z Vacations, we offer great deals on all forms of travel- from cruises and tours to hotels and rental cars! Please contact our office with your member number to speak with a live travel agent. We are available from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST Monday - Friday and 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM EST on Saturdays. We receive our discounted rates from our hundreds of wholesalers. We have contracts with many Fortune 500 companies (encompassing all major travel search engines) not to mention all cruise lines and most hotels.

Please keep in mind that A2Z Vacations is a completely separate company from the one which you purchased your membership through. They handle your contract, whereas we handle your entire travel fulfillment. A2Z Vacations is a large company, so we out-source the selling of our memberships to different distributing companies. Because of this, you do indeed have to contact them in regards to your contract. A2Z Vacations is solely responsible for providing discounted travel and first-hand service.

If you ever feel uneasy about your purchase into our club, we urge you to contact A2Z Vacations and a live agent will be available to address any concerns that you have.

Update

AUTHOR: Flinstone - (United States of America)

Actually East Coast Travel is affiliated with A2Z Travel because they called me numerous times regarding my purchase.  After further research and a few phone calls we found out more than we needed to know.  I am not trying to give anybody a bad name I was just trying to protect my finances.  It is over now and I have put this experience behind me.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

A2z

AUTHOR: layla - (United States of America)

A2Z is not affiliated with east coast. east coast is a distributor! A2Z vacations strictly full fills the bookings of your vacation. dont give them a bad name when you dont know what your talking about. businesses pay to have good reviews online, thus would be why you cant find any good or bad things on A2Zvacations. they helped me book my vacation, and it didnt cost me a cent more!!