Complaint Review: A2Z vacations.net

• Updated: Sat, March 09, 2013

• Reported By: John — Soddy Daisy Tennessee United States of America
A2Z vacations.net
7027 Old Madison Pike Huntsville, AL Internet United States of America

A2Z vacations.net Great Quest Travel Inc scam-didn't provide anything for $5995 , Internet

*General Comment: A2Z Vacations

If you attend a travel presentation by these people-run don't walk away. We thought we were paying for a travel club for all of our immediate family members. After signing up-I called and emailed them about a vacation we were interested in taking. No response after multiple attempts. I then called Bank of America and opened dispute with them. After supplying them with all the information including the dates of my attempts at getting someone to call me back-they initially credited my account. At that point, I thought, OK this is all behind me. Not so fast-after almost 6 weeks, they called and said I was responsible for the charges and that they had reached them(no surprise there) and they saw no grounds for not paying. So now I'm on the hook for $5995 and absolutely nothing to show for it-These people are total scam artists and someone needs to start a class action lawsuit against them. This thing is a total scam-they provide NOTHING and you have no recourse-even when supllying your credit card company ample information against them-including all the posts on the internet. So many people are getting taken by these people-take a smart phone or tablet with you when attending their presentation and show them all the negative comments-maybe they'll get the hint and crawl under what rock they crawled out from.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A2Z-vacationsnet/internet/A2Z-vacationsnet-Great-Quest-Travel-Inc-scam-didnt-provide-anything-for-5995-Internet-1021716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A2Z vacations.net

#1 General Comment

A2Z Vacations

AUTHOR: AZ-Lizzy - (United States of America)

I have been reading all the comments about A2Z Vacations.  We signed up with them today for $6,000.  I was very impressed with their presentation.  I have read here that people have called and called, and have received no answer or responses.  I called today and got right through.  There was absolutely no pressure at our presentation at all.  The very first things they told us was the price, and if this wasn't for us, that was completely understandable.  I am a little worried at all the negative responses here, but I am pushing forward with this adventure, and I will keep RipOffReport.com updated on our experiences with this company.  With complete respect, I hope I am right, and everyone else is wrong about this company.  Wish me luck!!