Complaint Review: AA Auto & Home Movers

• Reported By: Dodge — Anytown Virginia United States of America
AA Auto & Home Movers
400 Morris Avenue #244 Denville, New Jersey United States of America

AA Auto & Home Movers Misleading/Dishonest Sales Practices Denville, New Jersey

I entered a contract with AA Automovers, as represented by Rich Konopka, that promised pickup of two vehicles by June 20, with estimated delivery of July 2nd. I paid a premium for the pickup date. The vehicles were not picked up on time, and only upon contacting AA several times was I able to get someone to communicate with me and identify a party to pick up the vehicles, albeit after the guaranteed pickup date. 11 days later the cars were still at the holding spot where they were delivered on June 21. In retrospect, I realize that AA was simply trying to shift the blame of delay to another party, namely the actual automovers. I have received no assistance from AA, and have left several messages for my sales contact Rich Konopka, various Customer Service representatives, etc. My efforts to identify a manager to speak with have been fruitless. The automovers eventually got my cars to me on July 13.

If you are lucky enough to get someone on the line, they will transfer you to a mysterious voicemail box where no one will return your calls.

I filed a complaint with New Jersey BBB, and of course the only way to settle is to go to civil court, since AA puts up enough of a front to avoid settlement, which in this case would have been a couple hundred dollars refund that I paid for "priority" service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AA-Auto-Home-Movers/Denville-New-Jersey-07834/AA-Auto-Home-Movers-MisleadingDishonest-Sales-Practices-Denville-New-Jersey-926595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AA Auto & Home Movers