Complaint Review: AA Auto & Home movers

• Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: madcustomer — great falls Montana United States of America
AA Auto & Home movers
400 Morris Ave #244 Denville, New Jersey United States of America

AA Auto & Home movers This company promised my airman and I (5 months pregnant at the time) to ship our vehicle cross country for military service and NEVER did / dissapeared and stole our money Denville, New Jersey

This company promised my husband and I to transport our vehicle across the country. They took ourr money and never performed our service. this is very sad due to the fact that my husband and i were moving so he can serve our country. oh and i was 5 months pregnant when this company decided to steel our money and run. they changed there phone number and everything..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AA-Auto-Home-movers/Denville-New-Jersey-07834/AA-Auto-Home-movers-This-company-promised-my-airman-and-I-5-months-pregnant-at-the-tim-1008556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AA Auto & Home movers