Complaint Review: AA Auto Warranty

• Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: Mixer — Goodheart Florida United States of America
AA Auto Warranty
http://www.aaautowarranty.com/ Internet United States of America

AA Auto Warranty Partnered with CDDirect (I believe) but they sold their crap and rip offs. LIARS CHEATS SCAMMERS (and, IMHO, a criminal enterprise) Internet

They sold be a CDWS warranty. Then when CD would not honor it (because they never even heard of me) AA and its scammers, and in my opinion, criminals, said, "We never sold those because they sucked" then their managers said, "don't listen to our sales people, they don;t know what they're talking about," then they tried to defend selling me a piece of s*** worthless warranty.  Then they had the balls to try to sell me another one after denying me a refund. Mike and the others there are scammers, liars, cheats, and sell worthless pieces of paper to people looking to protect their cars. DO NOT ever believe one word they say or put into writing. I have bought my other policies from CarChex (I DO NOT work there, or have any other affiliation than being a customer.) I support CarChex's efforts to put AA out of business.

Lastly: report them to the California and Nevada State Attorney's Office, who is, allegedly looking into massive criminal and RICO suits against them, from what I was told. Do your own research... but STAY AWAY from AA anything warranty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AA-Auto-Warranty/internet/AA-Auto-Warranty-Partnered-with-CDDirect-I-believe-but-they-sold-their-crap-and-rip-offs-963888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AA Auto Warranty