Complaint Review: AA Auto protection

• Updated: Mon, July 09, 2012

• Reported By: Nick — sarasota Florida United States of America
AA Auto protection
3 Neshaminy Interplex Trevose, Pennsylvania United States of America

AA Auto protection I purchased a extended warranty through aa auto protection and they covered me through Royal administration services. I purchased the protection plan in the middle of january 2012. My coverage date be Trevose, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Suggestion: royal administration cancel

I purchased a extended warranty through aa auto protection and they covered me through Royal administration services. I purchased the protection plan in the middle of january 2012. My coverage date began feb 16th. Recently my car broke down and i used the towing service provided by the warranty company to have my car towed where I bought it from. When I got my contact they had my car listed at 56,100 miles. I called aa auto protection soon as I recaived my contract in the mail to make a correction that my car had only 53,100 miles on it. They assured me that it was no problem and the correction was made. The mechanic that is trying to work on my car called Royal Administration to get authorization to work on my car and they denied him because the mileage didnt match up. Royal Administration had it listed at 56,100 because aa auto did not notify them to correct it. My car is currently at 54,900 miles as reported by the mechanic. I called aa auto protection to notify Royal Administration about the correction on the mileage and they told me they will right away. I called Royal Administration to confirm that the correction was made and they told me that no one has contacted them about my issue. I called back two more times after and both times they said that they have sent and will send it again. Once again I called Royal Administration and they told me they recieved nothing.

This day 3/8/2012 is the first time Ive spoke with both companys about this issue and Im really starting to get ab bad feeling I am getting scamed. If anyone has advice for me or similar experiences with this company please respond to my post. I would like to know if I should take legal action soon as possible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2012 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AA-Auto-protection/Trevose-Pennsylvania-19053/AA-Auto-protection-I-purchased-a-extended-warranty-through-aa-auto-protection-and-they-co-850850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AA Auto protection

#1 Consumer Suggestion

royal administration cancel

AUTHOR: J - (United States of America)

Cancel this service it is a rip off they are not honest and do not provide the best service for your situation go with a different company