Complaint Review: AA Auto Protection TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. AA Auto Protection allows the consumer the freedom to purchase a warranty at any time. AA Auto Protection vehicle service broker provides high quality service contracts directly to consumers. AA Auto Protection receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer

• Submitted: Thu, March 08, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 17, 2015

• Reported By: Nick — sarasota Florida United States of America
AA Auto protection
3 Neshaminy Interplex Trevose, Pennsylvania United States of America

AA Auto Protection REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: AA Auto Protection serving customers extended auto warranty needs for over a decade, with great products backed by A.M. Best, “A” (Excellent) rated providers.
*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. AA Auto Protection pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with AA Auto Protection, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW

EDitor's UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to AA Auto Protection for its full commitment to quality customer service.

Ripoff Report's discussions with AA Auto Protection have uncovered an ongoing dedication by the company to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any concerns. AA Auto Protection listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.

AA Auto Protection is a vehicle service contract broker dedicated to providing extended contracts directly to consumers, as opposed to them buying from the dealership at the time of purchase. [continued below]....
..... Their company allows the consumer the freedom to purchase a warranty at any time. James Fortino expressed that not only is AA Auto Protection dedicated to providing quality services, but also high quality customer service, "we are trying to get to the point where we are doing more than we are supposed to do for our customers...we are trying to improve our name by utilizing avenues such as Ripoff Report in order to take the next steps in regards to getting our reputation as strong as possible."

AA Auto Protection is dedicated to customer care and satisfaction. Under new management since 2015, AA Auto Protection has implemented numerous improvements to continue its role as a leader in the industry. Along with total rebranding from top to bottom, the company has instituted a new training process for all its employees to ensure excellent service, clear communication and customer satisfaction as the highest priorities. AA Auto Protection focuses on providing the best available coverage for vehicle owners at the lowest possible price. In 2005, AA Auto Protection was the first company to post actual contracts online for customers to review before making a purchase - a service which the new management is keeping in place. The company has also instituted a 100% money back guarantee giving customers an added layer of confidence. They also now have knowledgeable and friendly staff who are only a phone call away Monday through Saturday to assist with any questions or concerns.

AA Auto Protection is Ripoff Report Verified

The information provided in this report below is based on comments made by James Fortino during an onsite inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases toward Continental Who's Who.

Leads for AA Auto Protection are generated through Google Ad Words. Once a potential customer expresses interest in their services they can go to the AA Auto Protection website to fill out basic information about there needs and the type of vehicle they have. From there they are given a quote ID number, "they can contact us at a later time with that quote ID number and speak directly with a representative. The representative will show them what options are available and the pricing for those options." If the potential customer does not reach out to AA Auto Protection directly the quote ID is generated in house, and assigned to a representative as a possible lead. Once a customer has decided on a policy, "they will verbally agree by phone that they are purchasing to policy. We will do verification by internet, basically an electronic signature statement stating that they agree to the terms and conditions...we then send out copies of their contracts, booklets, ID cards and things of that nature to them."

During the onsite interview Mr. Fortino was asked to describe a situation where a client was not satisfied with the level of service they received. Mr. Fortino expressed that as a broker of vehicle service contracts the most difficult situations occur when a customer's claims have been denied by administrators. While AA Auto Protection is not responsible for the claim being denied, customers can reflect their anger onto the company, "most of our complaints online are claim related even though it was not us who denied the claim." If a situation like this arises the customer is directly to Mr. Fortino, "I do damage control anytime the situation gets beyond the point of normal customer service. I'm the one who would directly handle the problem at that point in time." While some situations are out of AA Auto Protection's hands because they deal directly with insurance companies they deliver quality customer service, "we make sure the customer understands that everything has been done that we can do."

When asked to comment on complaints posted on Ripoff Report's website Mr. Fortino explained that most customers have a preconceived notion of what a warranty should include, " everyone has seen the commercials that went on in the 90’s and early 2000’s, everything was bumper to bumper. That’s the only thing you ever heard on any car commercial. I’ll go back and listen to calls and at no time were the words bumper to bumper even been used, yet for some reason the customer is under the impression that they purchased a bumper to bumper policy. The salesman will explain the actual parts that are covered, what’s not covered; the person will still be under that same impression." In order to combat misunderstandings like this all calls are submitted to the Vehicle Protection Association, "they take calls; they listen to them and grade them. After grading the calls, the calls are turned over to the appropriate administrations that are tied to them."

AA Auto Protection is proud to be a part of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. Mr. Fortino further explains by stating, "I think that by us doing these customers are going to see that if I have a problem with AA Auto Protection, they will help me. They’re not just going to ignore me. They’re going to respond back to me. They’re going to give the consumer the opportunity to express how they really feel. They are going to try and help to the best of their ability."

"AA Auto Protection’s mission is to protect its customers with a Vehicle Service Contract buying experience that ensures their car’s coverage at the time of need, their money’s protection via high quality contract options, and their contract’s protection by being backed up by AM Best insurance companies.

High Quality

We promise to you high quality plans along with high quality service. We diligently work to research the best providers in the nation and then select the best insured Vehicle Service Contracts to make available to our customers. All the options available here at AA Auto Protection are guaranteed to offer value and worth to you so you can relax and find a plan that meets your car’s needs without worrying about the quality of the contract.

A Comprehensive Agency

AA Auto Protection is a comprehensive agency, in that it provides a wide variety of plans and products for you to choose from. We believe every car has its own needs, and limiting those needs to just a few choices of contracts doesn’t deliver efficiency to car owners. This is why, while we focus on bringing only high quality contracts, we also provide a wide spectrum of plans since everyone’s situation is different. We have Full Coverage Plans, Premium Stated Component Plans, Stated Component Plans, Powertrain Plans, and more.

Best Priced Agency

When it comes to insured plans from top providers in the nation, you won’t find better prices anywhere else! We make sure that whatever price you pay for a Vehicle Service Contract is a price that equals full value. We know that there are cheaper plans available in the market but they don’t promise safety like we do – additionally, we guarantee that you will never have to pay the claims!

AA Auto Protection is an agency managed by members that are experienced in the Vehicle Service Contract. We know what the market sells, we understand what consumers are in search for and we utilize our expertise in our research of finding the best plans from the best providers. We been in business for more than 12 years and continuously look for new ways to improve and enhance our service for our clients.

Committed to Customers

AA Auto Protection has always been committed to customer satisfaction. Just recently we updated our management team to put more emphasis on customer protection, customer service, and customer satisfaction. Dedicated to making sure you have a seamless and enjoyable experience with us, we are eager to serve your service contract needs in every way possible.

Work by Valuable Work Ethos

Our company is based on valuable work ethos that have made us a trustworthy agency from the start. Our staff are dedicated to discipline, professionalism, research and knowledge based mindset, and enthusiasm to provide the best service possible. We are truly dedicated to leading our industry in every way possible.

Provide Easy Pay Advantage and Money Back Guarantee

We understand that the cost of insured extended service contracts can be a bit of a stretch for some vehicle owners. As a result, we have developed Easy Pay Advantage plans for our customers so the entire amount no longer needs to be paid in one lump sum. Now our customers can secure contracts with up payment plans of up to 24 months. Additionally, our plans come with a money back guarantee for 30 days after the purchase date of the contract. Simply put, we will refund your money if you haven’t made a claim and request a refund in writing within the first 30 days.

" This summer (2015) we have formed a new management team for AA Auto Protection which puts the emphasis on customer protection, service and satisfaction. First and foremost, our mission is to protect our customers by ensuring all the products we make available are backed up by AM Best insurance companies. This provides an added level of protection in the event an administrator goes out of business.

In today's highly competitive market, some online providers are selling products that are uninsured at a very low cost - confusing the customers into thinking they have found a great bargain. History has shown a pattern of these unscrupulous companies closing after just a few years, leaving no one to pay the claims. Insured products on the other hand, like those offered through AA Auto Protection, have the added safeguard of being backed by insurance companies which would pay the claims in the event the policy administrator goes out of business. The cost of insured policies tend to be more expensive - but are much safer for the consumer.

AA Auto Protection's entire team is excited about the changes and eager to begin a new chapter of helping more customer's enjoy added protection and peace-of-mind. AA Auto Protection takes employee satisfaction seriously as well. Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this, ""AA Auto Protection provides a very positive environment to work. Opportunities for suggestions and improvements are encouraged. The management is truly concerned about our contribution to the company and providing growth opportunities for us."" Ripoff Report was pleased to learn that AA Auto Protection's past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards client and employee satisfaction.

AA Auto Protection recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Report's review, AA Auto Protection has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our review, which included discussions with the Managing Members, Ripoff Report is convinced that AA Auto Protection is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Be sure to contact us with your questions and comments about any business that is part of the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. Your questions, comments and suggestions are always welcome and will be considered even if we don't agree with them. Please realize Ripoff Report is chartering in new territory, working to make a change for both consumers and businesses alike.

How does a business get Ripoff Report Verified™

The member business allows Ripoff report to email everyone from the past. Those who respond to Ripoff report with a valid complaint must be take care of.. they have made a commitment that if anyone contacts Ripoff Report in the future, they will make things right within 14 days. The member business must err on the side of their customers. Otherwise the member business is off the program.

Ripoff Report has determined that AA Auto Protection. meets Ripoff Report Verified™ standards which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. Members of the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction program do pay a fee for our on-site review, 24 hour monitoring and for support with customers to resolve any disagreements.

Ripoff Report sends a 3rd party service to do an onside inspection of the new member business. The on-site inspection / review does not mean that the products or services offered by the business have been evaluated or endorsed by Ripoff Report, and has not made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services. We can verify, that Ripoff Report went to the business, verified their business or “work from home business”, there for, if a customer in the future does not get treated correctly, Ripoff Report can get the problem resolved. If not, and the customers is right, the member business will be taken off the Corporate Advocacy Program. Remember, Ripoff Report emailed every customer from the past that filed a complaint to make sure the member business made things right with customers from the past. Again, to err on the side of their customer, those from the past and those in the future..

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. This program works.

AA Auto protection I purchased a extended warranty through aa auto protection and they covered me through Royal administration services. I purchased the protection plan in the middle of january 2012. My coverage date be Trevose, Pennsylvania

I purchased a extended warranty through aa auto protection and they covered me through Royal administration services. I purchased the protection plan in the middle of january 2012. My coverage date began feb 16th. Recently my car broke down and i used the towing service provided by the warranty company to have my car towed where I bought it from. When I got my contact they had my car listed at 56,100 miles. I called aa auto protection soon as I recaived my contract in the mail to make a correction that my car had only 53,100 miles on it. They assured me that it was no problem and the correction was made. The mechanic that is trying to work on my car called Royal Administration to get authorization to work on my car and they denied him because the mileage didnt match up. Royal Administration had it listed at 56,100 because aa auto did not notify them to correct it. My car is currently at 54,900 miles as reported by the mechanic. I called aa auto protection to notify Royal Administration about the correction on the mileage and they told me they will right away. I called Royal Administration to confirm that the correction was made and they told me that no one has contacted them about my issue. I called back two more times after and both times they said that they have sent and will send it again. Once again I called Royal Administration and they told me they recieved nothing.

This day 3/8/2012 is the first time Ive spoke with both companys about this issue and Im really starting to get ab bad feeling I am getting scamed. If anyone has advice for me or similar experiences with this company please respond to my post. I would like to know if I should take legal action soon as possible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2012 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AA-Auto-protection/Trevose-Pennsylvania-19053/AA-Auto-protection-I-purchased-a-extended-warranty-through-aa-auto-protection-and-they-co-850850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AA Auto protection

#1 Consumer Suggestion

royal administration cancel

AUTHOR: J - (United States of America)

Cancel this service it is a rip off they are not honest and do not provide the best service for your situation go with a different company