Complaint Review: AA Discoount Auto Transport

• Updated: Thu, October 04, 2012

• Reported By: Bill — Mesa Arizona United States of America
AA Discoount Auto Transport
www.aaaautoandtrucktransport.com Internet United States of America

AA Discoount Auto Transport Would ship my vehicle at a low price, then could never find the driver, always stated that the phone messages went to voice mail. internet

When I scheduled the transport they were very friendly and asked for a deposit, which I paid.  When it got close to the shipment date I called and was told everything was in line and that my vehicle would be picked up in time.  When the pickup day came I called again, and was told they wee having a hard time contacting the driver, that continued for 2 days, delaying our departure from Minnesota for three days.  I ended up getting another transport scheduled.  The delay meant we had to reschedule airline tickets and an additional cost.  I called Lisa Cooper and told her and requested that my deposit be returned, she agreed to that and said she would send it.  I have not heard from her.

I di talk to a man a couple of times who was very rude and hung up on me without answering my questions.  At one time he told me to get a money order for the final ammount but not to put any name on it.

When I mentioned the name of AA discount auto transport to the second company, they rolled thier eyes, but would not comment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2012 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AA-Discoount-Auto-Transport/internet/AA-Discoount-Auto-Transport-Would-ship-my-vehicle-at-a-low-price-then-could-never-find-t-950670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AA Discoount Auto Transport