Complaint Review: A&A Processing

• Submitted: Fri, June 06, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, June 06, 2008

• Reported By:Center Line Michigan
A&A Processing
317 Shoppers Alley Davison, Michigan U.S.A.

A&A Processing Guaranteed to save me money, but ended up costing me a lot of money Davison Michigan

A & A Processing came in to my two offices and guaranteed to save me money on my credtit card processing. Told me my current terminals would be obsolete due to new magnetic strips coming out on visa cards.

Salesman rushed to get everything done before the end of the year because he would get a $150.00 bonus for each terminal he installed. After 2 months of usage, terminals were costing me an average of $62 more each month due to lease fee of the terminals. Salesman guaranteed me that these fees were figured in to his calculations when he calculated my savings. He was obviously wrong!

When I called to complain to the company, they wouldn't take my call. They refused a certified letter I sent indicationg that I wanted out of my agreement.

I sent the terminals back to Lease Finance Group by certified mail, cancelled their automatic deduction from my bank account. They hassled me by phone several times per day for several months. I am now being sued by them for almost $6000. because of the fraudulent practices of A & A Processing's salesman. If I lose this lawsuit, I'm going after A & A Processing for damages, and would welcome anyone else that would like to join me.

Doctor
Center Line, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2008 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AA-Processing/Davison-Michigan-48423/AA-Processing-Guaranteed-to-save-me-money-but-ended-up-costing-me-a-lot-of-money-Davison-337854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A&A Processing