Complaint Review: AA Publishers Inc

• Updated: Sat, September 10, 2011

• Reported By: Audrey — Wayzata Minnesota United States of America
AA Publishers Inc
P.O. Box 35387 Denver, Colorado United States of America

AA Publishers Inc All American Publishing Calling to update your information; end all other calls from agencies; put you on a do not call listing; reduce your payments; take care of your magazines being sent . Denver, Colorado

*Author of original report: Let's See What You Do Next?

I would like to know as much about this company as possible.   I cannot find either company name on-line and would like to know more about them.   I don't even have a phone number for them. They called me after my phone # was on the National Do Not Call listing.   Told me that I was a 10 year user of their service and they wanted to verify my information.   They had my year of birth and age wrong.   Said they would lower my monthly payments; put me on their "do not call" listing; and, make sure I don't get calls from any other agencies for magazines.   Then, when I objected to everything, the "verifier" hung up on me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2011 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AA-Publishers-Inc/Denver-Colorado-80236/AA-Publishers-Inc-All-American-Publishing-Calling-to-update-your-information-end-all-oth-771343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AA Publishers Inc

Let's See What You Do Next?

AUTHOR: AUDI - (United States of America)

Let me see what you intend to do next to me?   Now that money has been paid to Mr. Wm. Johnson to close the account - will that happen as I requested?   This group has some nerve to respond the way they did.   I encourage anyone getting a call from either of these agencies to say "NO" to the caller and then hang up!   Wish I had done that to them and others!