Complaint Review: AAA A/C Radiator Service Center

• Updated: Mon, June 24, 2013

• Reported By: Daneshia — Miami Florida
AAA A/C Radiator Service Center
18400 NW 2nd Ave Miami, Florida USA

AAA A/C Radiator Service Center Robbed me of $192 for Labor which did not work Miami Florida

*General Comment: First.....

I purchased my own compressor and I found this a/c repair center through a google search..I should have never went there after first reading the bad reviews I saw online about this company but I wanted to go the cheaper route which was the biggest mistake.  I called this company which told me if I brought in my own compressor they will install it for $180 but there is no warranty on there labor. Another place wanted to charge me $400 so thats why I chose to go with them for only $180. So I get there and he is telling me I recommind you change your condensor and a/c receiver and drier (which I was gonna do but not that same day) I order my parts from a cheaper parts store so I was gonna order my condenser and drier this week and take them back to be repaired also. So about two hours later after leasving the shop and they was closed for the day my a/c has went back to blowing hot air and I have to wait until Monday(today) to go back up there so I leave work early to back up there to let them know the a/c was still not working and he told me ther was nothing they could do but charge me $650 to do everything. They did not want to even let me use (credit ) the $192 I wasted with them to have my a/c blow low air for two hours. They are rip off's do not go to them I am out of money still no a/c and still have to get my a/c fixed. They robbed me of my hard earned money stay away from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAA-AC-Radiator-Service-Center/Miami-Florida-33169/AAA-AC-Radiator-Service-Center-Robbed-me-of-192-for-Labor-which-did-not-work-Miami-Fl-1061650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAA A/C Radiator Service Center

#1 General Comment

First.....

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

First of all, you paid them the labor to INSTALL your part. NOT make sure your A/C is blowing arctic cold.

Second in installing the part, there may have been a compressor leak. As such you would have only gotten a few hours of cold air.

Third. DO NOT BLAME THIS COMPANY FOR YOUR BEING CHEAP. That is as low as someone can get really. They did what you asked them too. Install a certain part for a fixed price. Which they did. ANYTHING else is on you.

You go cheap you get what you paid for. ten to one you were just low on Freon and need to be topped up. Which you did not pay these ppl to do. Stupid and cheap is still stupid. Get over yourself. They did as you asked and now youre going tp post a negative review AND demand they give you credit. Jeez, you must expect the rain to not fall on your glorious person.

This company HAS NOT ripped you off. They have not stolen from you. Youre just too cheap to pay for REAL work. You claim your hard earned dollars were spent with them. As I see it, youre robbing ppl of their hard earned dollars going as cheap as you can. But then again, I can safely assume that you dont care how you affect others. Why should you care that they have to eat ramen noodles instead of hamburger helper. You just want your way end of story. Well mabe next time you will pay the appropriate price for the COMPLETE services instead of nickle and dimeing your own community.