Complaint Review: AAA Absolute Clean Air Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, October 04, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, October 04, 2011

• Reported By: JW — Mount Laurel New Jersey United States of America
AAA Absolute Clean Air Inc.

AAA Absolute Clean Air Inc. They Royally ******* Stole from me!!! Internet

My Condo association requiresdryer vents to be cleaned every 2 years. Looking around, found coupon in Clipper magazine for $34.95 ..I called to get quote. I foreigner with strong accent answered, could nt place his accent, either Middle Eastern Or something. They were able to come Aug.12th-sat, but I was out of town. I asked my good friend to sit in, since she lives 2 blocks away.. That morning the tell-all sign, when tech came, shady from door, told my friend its more, 8.95 for extra footage, 7.95 extra this. This isn't my 1st time , only 2nd & 3rd floors are extra,  get more hose, ladder. Decided to just do it, never use them again.

Asdyou she trying to text me on her phone, he was in my washerdryer room-doorway by kitchen. She(my friend was not on top of him) She moves stuff off my dryer to washer while he was getting air ducts . Again in living room, he Literally stole 3- bottles of liquor I bought from islands. Soem random kitchen stuff. Last month 12 noticed my shearing scissors are gone, my can opener is gone as well. Then as Red flag came up, looked took inventory , notice he took all of the above. Opportunity was there , he had his tool bag, dry vac-she wasnt looking , so he took it!!!!!

***DO NOT EVER USE THIS CO.***take time to look at Rip off report, BBB, & Angies list. Theere are countless consumers they have cned out of $$. Now they also have theft included. I dont have anyone but me in my condo, So I KNOw my items didnt just vanish.  I was componsation, they took my chekc, & personal belongings, WTF??!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2011 04:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAA-Absolute-Clean-Air-Inc/internet/AAA-Absolute-Clean-Air-Inc-They-Royally-Stole-from-me-Internet-784423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAA Absolute Clean Air Inc.