Complaint Review: AAA Affordable Polygraph

• Updated: Wed, September 12, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — United States of America
AAA Affordable Polygraph
Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

AAA Affordable Polygraph Will Egert Polygraph services, all went well Scottsdale, Arizona

*Consumer Suggestion: Caution Here

If you're here, you may have already read some bad reviews about this guy. I did, too. The thing is, when you're in a situation to need these services, things are bad. Probably really bad. But I went ahead and talked with Will anyway. I knew my spouse had been untruthful about finance and I was at a point where I no longer trusted he was being faithful and didn't trust him around the kids. My husband said, "Polygraph me." so I immediately started looking up places in the area and comparing costs, reviews and experience. I couldn't find any good reviews, but his credentials seemed good and he had one of the lowest prices I could find. I hoped the lack of good reviews was just the nature of his business.

I e-mailed him late on Sunday. By Tuesday night my husband was polygraphed and by Wednesday morning I had my answers. Will spent a lot of time going over the process with me and refining my questions. My husband wasn't thrilled with the overall experience, but then again, who would be?

The final result was that yes, my husband was being untruthful about some of the smaller issues. Which he admitted to after the results were in. All of the larger, deal-breaking issues he was honest about. I am so grateful we did this. We have the opportunity to rebuild and I feel like there is hope for the future again. With all due respect, I hope we never see Will again, but it has nothing to do with him. However, if it ever came up that we had trust issues, I would most certainly choose his services again.

He was quick, helpful, reliable and offered a life changing service at low cost. I'm sorry that others didn't have the same experience as me, but I feel truly blessed to have been through this process and be moving on now. Thanks, Will!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2012 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAA-Affordable-Polygraph/Scottsdale-Arizona-/AAA-Affordable-Polygraph-Will-Egert-Polygraph-services-all-went-well-Scottsdale-Arizona-940219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAA Affordable Polygraph

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Caution Here

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Let's see. He works out of a PO Box, uses a generic email account and has a private (cloaked) domain registration. Doing a search on the phone number reveals that he's operated under another name as A&M Advanced Polygraph Experts. He claims he's second to none in the field. So those FBI examiners with 20+ years experience are just lightweights compared to Marty, right??? Wow!!!! Why doe he even need a machine??