Complaint Review: AAA Anytime

• Updated: Sun, July 20, 2014

• Reported By: Steve P — FT Wainwright Alaska
AAA Anytime
7635 Dean Martin Dr. #207A Las Vegas, Select State/Province USA

AAA Anytime 7635 Dean Martin Dr. LV 10620 S. Southern Highlands. Ph #'s 702-320-500,873-3855,763-8991,873-5683 and 800 729 2160 Dishonest and Unreliable Customer Service Las Vegas Nevada

My Jeep was picked on 12 July in Fairbanks Alaska, was promised by AAA Anytime by 4 of July my Jeep will be in Vegas for pick up. I called customer service they have 5 diff #'s 702 873 5683 and I was told that my Jeep will be delayed after  July 4(Friday) I called again on Monday July 6 and was told again the river will call me. Customer service wont tell you and give you he name of the com and driver, You have to call customer service for update THEY will NOT CALL ME. Was promised the delivery date on July 17,18 and 19 nothing happen  and no phone calls. I called 5 diff numbers all they telling me they can only takes messages thats it. Its been  a month and 7 days now my 2013 Jeep is nowhere to be found and this AAAAnytime company dont even give a crap about my concern and my Jeep I am seeking professional help considering hiring a lawyer.What a CROOKED and UNTRUSTWORTHY company. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2014 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAA-Anytime/Las-Vegas-Select-StateProvince-89139/AAA-Anytime-7635-Dean-Martin-Dr-LV-10620-S-Southern-Highlands-Ph-s-702-320-500873-3-1163564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAA Anytime