Complaint Review: AAA CLEAN CARPET AND AIRDUCT CLEANING

• Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: Khalid — Plano Texas United States of America
AAA CLEAN CARPET AND AIRDUCT CLEANING
AAA Clean Carpet DALLAS, Texas United States of America

AAA CLEAN CARPET AND AIRDUCT CLEANING AAA CLEAN CARPET THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO COME OUT AND CLEAN AIR DUCTS DALLAS, Texas

I called the company to get Airducts in my house cleaned.  I was told $26.00 per Service vent and $50.00 per Return vent.  Overall it came upto $946.00 for the over all service.  I was busy the day the guys showed up, so I let them do the work and carried on with my personal stuff.  I had to leave home while they were still working.  I got a call after about 50mins since they had been working that they are done and everything is now clean.  All the ducts are now clean.  System is sanitized and gave me instructions not to turn on system for few hours.  I paid over the phone and once came back home to my surprise that only one of the Returns was opened from the grill end and cleaned, all the others were totally filthy like no one even touched them.

I called the company and after some arguments they sent the crew back to get the ducts cleaned.  When the guys came they cleaned one of the main returns and mentioned that they might have forgotten and I mentioned what about the other 8 that are not touched.  They said they can't possibly get to those because they don't have long enough brushes.  So WHY would they even charge me for the returns that they can't get to.  They had shown up with a SHOP VAC and a feather brush to do the job.  All the RETURNs have dust in them.

The guys who came out, mentioned that they don't charge per return or vent, but per system.  The office mentioned that the charge is per vent/return and that's why I agreed to the price tag. I called their business number and complained and seems like they are least interested in listening to me.This business is a total FRAUD and a RIP-OFF.  Anyone would like to contact me regarding this please do so via RIPOFFREPORT.COM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAA-CLEAN-CARPET-AND-AIRDUCT-CLEANING/DALLAS-Texas-75248/AAA-CLEAN-CARPET-AND-AIRDUCT-CLEANING-AAA-CLEAN-CARPET-THEY-WERE-SUPPOSE-TO-COME-OUT-AND-998047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAA CLEAN CARPET AND AIRDUCT CLEANING