Complaint Review: AAA Camera

• Submitted: Wed, March 20, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, March 20, 2002

• Reported By:
AAA Camera
113 West 17th St, NY, NY 10011 NY, New York U.S.A.

AAA Camera ripoff NY New York

I order a camera lense from this company online. They acknowledged receipt of my order and when i called them they said the lense would be shipped in a few days. A week later I called gain and again they said it would be shipped soon. Finaslly a week later I got 1/2 my order. I called again and they said the other items would be available soon. Another week pasted. I called again and they said that another item weas shipped today and I should have it next Tuesday. Tuesday comes...no lense...Wednesday...no lense... I call them and they say the lense is not currently available... I told them they said they shipped it last week and they deny saying that.

Over a month has passed since they took my money $1,900. They again say it should be shipped soon but still are missing the other item. I tell them I am calling my credit card company and they start laughing.

Bottom line...AAA camera is a AAA ripoff. Do not do business with this company. They lie and take your money and deliver nothing.

Paul
Willow Grove, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAA-Camera/NY-New-York-10011/AAA-Camera-ripoff-NY-New-York-17212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAA Camera