Complaint Review: AAA Limousine Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, December 05, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: smd1984 — Austin Texas United States of America
AAA Limousine Inc.
11902 North Interstate 35 Austin, Texas United States of America

AAA Limousine Inc. Worked on their vehicles and wasn't paid for my work!!!WATCH OUT!BIG TIME RIP OFF!!!! Austin , Texas

I worked on these peoples limousine and after I finished my work they said they would pay me the next day and refused to pay me my money for working on their car. They are no good people and I don't think anybody should use their services. They are cheap and they are a big time rip off. I'm sure they over charge for their services as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAA-Limousine-Inc/Austin-Texas-78753/AAA-Limousine-Inc-Worked-on-their-vehicles-and-wasnt-paid-for-my-workWATCH-OUTBIG-978334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAA Limousine Inc.