Complaint Review: AAA Of Southern California

• Updated: Sat, July 26, 2014

• Reported By: JBBBB — Fullerton California
AAA Of Southern California
Costa Mesa, California USA

AAA Of Southern California They We Party To Insurance Fraud And Did Nothing Costa Mesa California

A Vehicle hit the front of my truck at less than 10 MPH and I was stationary in a parking lot. AAA of Southern California said I was at fault and paid the person that hit me $200.00 in a fraudulant personal injury claim that they (AAA Of So Cal) admitted was fraud. AAA of So Cal then took it upon themselves to put this on my driving record. Now my insurance has gone up more than $900.00 per year because I was railroaded by them.
I can not get any other insurance companies to cover me because I now have a personal injury on my record. No one at AAA insurance says they can help and I need to speak with someone else - Well who the hell do I speak with??? I am so done with AAA insurance and with them paying out fraudulant claims, THEY are the reason we all pay more for auto insurance. If you are reading this do NOT get any insurance with AAA of Southern CA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2014 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAA-Of-Southern-California/Costa-Mesa-California/AAA-Of-Southern-California-They-We-Party-To-Insurance-Fraud-And-Did-Nothing-Costa-Mesa-Ca-1165180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAA Of Southern California