Complaint Review: AAA Pest Control - AAA Pest Protection

• Submitted: Sat, July 12, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 04, 2012

• Reported By:Victoria Park Florida
AAA Pest Control - AAA Pest Protection
4364 N Federal Highway Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

AAA Pest Control, AAA Pest Protection Bill Robles Owner Rip off company, money grubbing owner, employs ex-cons, felons and shady technicians Fort Lauderdale Florida

*General Comment: rip off company dont use them

*Consumer Suggestion: Had similar experience

*General Comment: Sir...Please do not confuse AAA with a few good men who no longer work for this creep!

*Consumer Comment: This Cant Be True!

*Consumer Comment: AAA Pest Protection took care of my problem.

*Consumer Suggestion: How to handle your problem with AAA Pest Control

*Consumer Comment: Bill Robles Does Not Care (from recent customer)

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: RESPONSE FROM BILL ROBLES OWNER OF AAA PEST PROTECTION INC.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: My Competitor

This company is comprised of ex-cons, felons and shady technicians who will rob you blind if not watched. They came out to spray my house and I found one of the technicians snooping around in my bedroom. I filed a complaint but it went unanswered. After further research I learned that almost the entire staff have criminal records. Shame on me for not researching first! I notice lately that the owner has been cruising Las Olas with a huge truck with a picture of a burned out stripper on it...this is a legitimate business?? WATCH OUT FOR THIS BUSINESS! If they offer their "services", run the other way!

Lazlo
Victoria Park, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2008 05:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAA-Pest-Control-AAA-Pest-Protection/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33308/AAA-Pest-Control-AAA-Pest-Protection-Bill-Robles-Owner-Rip-off-company-money-grubbing-ow-350356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAA Pest Control - AAA Pest Protection

#1 General Comment

rip off company dont use them

AUTHOR: rippedoffbykeithallen - (USA)

THE COMPANY PROVIDES A TENTING AT MY HOUSE FOR TERMITES AND THEY RETURN 2 DAYS LATER WORSE THAN BEFORE, THEY WANT TO RETENT AND PUT ME AND 4 OTHERS IN MY FAMILY OUT AND NOT EVEN OFFER TO HELP PAY FOR A HOTEL!!!! I CANT GO ANYWHERE!  FOR A LOUSY 170$ THEY CANT HELP AFTER THEY SCREWED UP A HUGE JOB! PLEASE TOTAL BS, WHERES THE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION! WHERE IS THE OWNER SHOW HE CARES? OBVIOUSLY HE DONT! NO COMPASSION! THIS IS HOW NOT TO BUILD YOUR BIZNESS, ENOUGH COMPLAINTS AND NOONE WILL USE HIM

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Had similar experience

AUTHOR: TommyJones<meta name="robots" content="noindex, noarchive&quot - (USA)

I had them come in to handle a simple roach problem, I was kind of freaked out with the amount of chemicals sprayed. They actually did take care of the problem but never did follow up with us again. I wouldn't recommend them to come to my house but for rental and more like commercial properties I think they are tolerable... I tried to find out if they actually have criminal records but came up empty.

#3 General Comment

AUTHOR: Disgusted - (U.S.A.)

I have requested numerous times to have the same Gentleman return to my home with no satisfaction. The companies reply would be..."Oh, he is on vacation"...another excuse the next time and so forth. The Gentleman I was looking for wasn't on "vacation". I had found him working with another company. Mr. Robles has been operating off of other's good ethics and unable to back up their good work. Mr. Robles basically STOLE my monies! Mr. Robles couldn't take care of my termites, but this other Gentleman who no longer represents his company sure had the fix! Beware...do not let this scum in your home. Or you WILL regret it!

#4 General Comment

This Cant Be True!

AUTHOR: Steve Brecht - (United States of America)

I have used AAA Pest Protection for over 15 years, and they are BY FAR the best, most professional pest control company that I have ever used in South Florida, there must be some mistake! There technicians are very knowledgable, neatly dressed in uniforms- I cant believe they are felons, what proof do you have saying such a thing? The owner has called me after hours on several occassions when i had a problem, and I am telling you the guy works 7 days a week!

I started out with them years ago when I had an ant problem that no one could get rid of. I called them out of desperation and they had the ants under control in a week. Most recently, I came back from working in Central America for a month, to find my beautiful 75 foot long ficus hedge was destroyed by white fly. Called AAA and after several treatments, white fly is gone and the ficus is recovering.

I find it difficult to believe the allegations here- I think this is a scam, and blatant defamation of a reputable company by unscrupluous competitors!!

AAA Pest Protection took care of my problem.

AUTHOR: Freddy Valdez - (United States of America)

I have been a long time client of AAA Pest Protection (over 9 years) and I have been nothing but satisfied. Their staff is professional and courteous and I especially appreciate the personal service from the owner. He is hands on. The work is done timely and effectively. When I first started with AAA I had been using another company for a roach problem for a couple of years. The roach problem never went away. Then I started using AAA. AAA was cheaper and finally ended the problem. I dont know what your talking about.

#7 Consumer Suggestion

How to handle your problem with AAA Pest Control

AUTHOR: Disgusted - (U.S.A.)

If AAA Pest Control (Thrifty Pest Control) does not back up their service with you, call the department of agriculture and complain. I did! Also file a Lein on his business. I am in the process!

Bill Robles Does Not Care (from recent customer)

AUTHOR: Poor Landlord - (United States of America)

No, Mr. Robles, customer service is not a priority to you and you do not respond to requests for service!  I know, for over the past 18 months I have phoned no less than 30 times, faxed 3 times, etc.  If you ask your 2 gals who routinely answer your main number, you'll know.  They're instructed to contact the technicians and have them deal w/customers directly, then the technicians tell customers that the office has to put us on the schedule, however we're billed in a very timely manner!  Why you showed no interest in coordinating successful termite treatments for a landlord who owns numerous local properties just doesn't make sense!

#9 REBUTTAL Owner of company

RESPONSE FROM BILL ROBLES OWNER OF AAA PEST PROTECTION INC.

AUTHOR: William - (U.S.A.)

In response to this comment. Upon my investigation, this comment was made from a rival company. We have employeed one of their previous employee's two weeks prior to this comment being posted. We take pride in hiring competant people to represent our company. We do extensive back ground checks and we are a drug free workplace. I have been in business for over 25 years, I stand behind my charater and reputation of myself and my company. My company has an excellant reputation with the Department of Agriculture. It's sad that some individuals have to slander other people for their lack of integrity and character.

Any questions or concerns regarding any of these accusations please feel free to contact my office and I will speak to you personally.

Sincerly,

Bill Robles

#10 REBUTTAL Owner of company

My Competitor

AUTHOR: Bill Robles - (U.S.A.)

It is a shame when our local competitors have to stoop to this level to generate business for their company. We currently have over 2,500 satisfied customers. We strive hard to make our customers happy. Our level of commitment to customer service is our number one priority. Please feel free to contact me directly at 954-914-9696. Owner/Operator Bill Robles