Complaint Review: AAA Plus Careful Professional Movers Houston

• Submitted: Wed, August 20, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 20, 2008

• Reported By:Houston Texas
AAA Plus Careful Professional Movers Houston
7900 Westheimer Houston, Texas U.S.A.

AAA Plus Careful Professional Movers Houston They were callous and ruined one of my really good paintings and over billed me Houston Texas

My name is Margaret Williams and I do art work and paint in my spare time. I often paint canvasses for display and art shows etc. They came to move me into my mobile home and were very ruff with my things dropping and breaking an antique lamp and ruining one of my paintings by callously placing it in the truck wrong and the canvass got ripped. They also refused to unload the truck at my new home without me paying first and they upped the price by $300.00 and held my belongings ransom til I paid it. They are a horrible moving company and I would never recommend them to anyone.

Margaret
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2008 12:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAA-Plus-Careful-Professional-Movers-Houston/Houston-Texas-77802/AAA-Plus-Careful-Professional-Movers-Houston-They-were-callous-and-ruined-one-of-my-really-364823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAA Plus Careful Professional Movers Houston