Complaint Review: AAA Rousse

• Submitted: Wed, January 09, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: House Wife — Indian Rocks Beach Florida United States of America
AAA Rousse
11549 48th Ave N St Petersburg, Florida 33708 St Petersburg, Florida United States of America

AAA Rousse AAA Rousse Junk Removal AAA Rousse Junk Removal over charged me then took my money and never came back to finish the job. St Petersburg, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: AAA Rousse Fraudulant Complaint

I had a shed full of junk and he quoted me $675 to haul all the junk away and take the away the rabbit cage and old foofing. He took half of it and never came back for the rest. Beware of this scammer as her wouldn't return my calls or emails after taking my money and half of the junk.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 09:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAA-Rousse/St-Petersburg-Florida-33708/AAA-Rousse-AAA-Rousse-Junk-Removal-AAA-Rousse-Junk-Removal-over-charged-me-then-took-my-mo-994337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAA Rousse

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AAA Rousse Fraudulant Complaint

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

I am the owner of the company. My name is Robert Hindes. My contact # is 727-399-1099. I do not know who you are. We have not done a job in Indian Rocks Beach, Fl in months. I answer all calls and know for a fact we did no such thing. If I find out who you are I will take you to court for slandering my company. Free speech does not equal slander. My guess is you are a competitor and have been noticing my expanded presence on the internet and yellow pages. We have a flawless reputation. We are a growing company and offer fair pricing. You are accusing my company of fraud and I take that personal. Please reveal yourself. I have a pretty good SEO guy and I will find out who you are.

RobertHindes