Complaint Review: AAA Toner

• Submitted: Tue, January 20, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 20, 2009

• Reported By:Waterford Wisconsin
AAA Toner
10808 Foothill Blvd. #160 Rancho Cucamonga, California U.S.A.

AAA Toner Selling inferior products and refusing to honor website claims!!!! Rancho Cucamonga California

Like Tom in the state of Washington, I should have done my homework. I was looking for hard-to-find UV ink for an HP wide format printer. When I Googled the cartridge number (83) and found it to be lowest at AAA Toner, I jumped at the chance. I wish I would have checked Ripoff Report first. It would have saved me a lot of headaches and time!

Upon receiving my toners, which took 10 days to get, I noticed the shape was a bit different, but since the company offered a 30 day money back guarantee and a 90 day replacement warranty, I felt OK. I didn't need the ink until about 10 days ago. The cartridges they sent are not only the WRONG SHAPE but they have completely different electrical connections on the end so it cannot be recognized by my designjet 5500. When I tried to email the company, they said they have never had problems with these cartridges before and would not give me my money back or even a store credit.

I reminded them of the top line in their website which states "90 day replacement guarantee" and they never responded back. I left phone messages, more emails and complained to Yahoo Shopping. Yahoo Shopping seems to turn a deaf ear to this saying they can't get involved and I should deal directly with the merchant. I told them I tried that but I couldn't get them to act responsibly. Yahoo has since turned a deaf ear to me as well.

I would not buy from another Yahoo Shopping Merchant after this experience and the poor cooperation I received. My advice $312 later is STAY AWAY FROM THE RIP OFF ARTISTS at AAA TONER from California. They don't answer their phone, and they just take money from trusting individuals. I don't know how they sleep at nite. They probably don't have a conscious.
And Yahoo isn't much better!

Ink goddess
Waterford, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2009 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAA-Toner/Rancho-Cucamonga-California-91730/AAA-Toner-Selling-inferior-products-and-refusing-to-honor-website-claims-Rancho-Cucamo-414042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAA Toner