Complaint Review: AAA Toner

• Updated: Thu, August 25, 2011

• Reported By: Jim A. — Greenwood Village Colorado United States of America
AAA Toner
10970 Arrow Route, #105, Rancho Cucamonga, California United States of America

AAA Toner aaatoner.com Sold me a product that does not work and told me it's my problem. Rancho Cucamonga , California

they sold me "refill toner combo" for brother printer hl-4150cdn.  i followed their instructions on how to install and install the reset gears, once installed the printer still requested to replace the black toner.

i emailed them for help and received false information on how to fix the problem, they gave me instructions that didn't even apply to my printer.

when i called them i spoke with margaret.  she told me it's my problem not theirs, their inside tech person would not even talk or help.  all she wanted to do is blame me verses trying to fix the problem.

i truly believe this company is scamming people all over the world with products that aren't compatible, they just want to make a sale on anything people will buy.

how many businesses do you know who will tell you it's your problem?

i will be sending the product back for a refund and will be lucky is they honor it.  i tried to confirm the procedure for returning this produce but go no response back.  i will provide more information if they don't honor the refund.

don't order anything from this company unless you want to get ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2011 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAA-Toner/Rancho-Cucamonga-California-91730/AAA-Toner-aaatonercom-Sold-me-a-product-that-does-not-work-and-told-me-its-my-problem-R-769355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAA Toner