Complaint Review: AAA Toner

• Updated: Thu, March 15, 2012

• Reported By: David40 — St Petersburg Florida United States of America
AAA Toner

AAA Toner No Customer Service Internet, Internet

Bought an after market HP Laser Jet cartridge from them prior to my cartridge running out, so months passed before my original cartridge was depleated before I tried to use the one I purchased from them. When I did get around to needing it the thing apparently has a defect in the drum and makes a dash evenly spaced all the way down the center of every page. I emailed them to ask for help and never got a reply to my email. I'll never buy from them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2012 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAA-Toner/internet/AAA-Toner-No-Customer-Service-Internet-Internet-854430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAA Toner