Complaint Review: AAA car insurance

• Updated: Mon, May 12, 2014

• Reported By: Trevor — los angeles California
AAA car insurance
Internet USA

AAA car insurance change of insurance policy so they wouldnt have to pay there end of the contract Internet

I was in a hit and run on may 7th i was hit from behind and i went to hospital and files claim for my car.
I got an email the same day at 2pm saying i didnt have coverage, when my contract with aaa clearly shows i do have coverage.
my policy started in april or may of 2013 and they took photos of my car, i couldnt pay for few months it was canceled and i reinstated insurance in january 2014 i have made all my payments and fulfilled my end of the contract. I was in accident morning of may 7th and hospital, then recieved email back may 7th at 2 pm stating they removed my coverage. They told me they mailed notice in march they needed photos of my car again i never received, i recieved no phone calls or emails in this regard and now they are stating they took the coverage away few days prior to the accident occuring.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2014 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAA-car-insurance/internet/AAA-car-insurance-change-of-insurance-policy-so-they-wouldnt-have-to-pay-there-end-of-the-1145939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAA car insurance