Complaint Review: AAAVanlines

• Submitted: Wed, September 19, 2001
  • Updated: Wed, September 19, 2001

• Reported By:Las Vegas NV
AAAVanlines
3741 NE 163 Street Suite 290 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

AAAVanlines, Si Trucking, SAME SCAM DIFFERENT NAMES WWW.Moving-Systems.com

This company is just an out and out scam. They showed up 12 hours late to pick up my things at 2 AM..after they loaded EVERYTHING into the van, their estimate was no longer even in the ballpark. It went from 1580 to 4500 for HALF THE AMOUNT I HAD THEM ESTIMATE. I told them I'm not using them for that, and basically they threatenend me since all my things were already on the truck that they would not unload it. I was stuck. That was just the beginning.

It is now a month later and I have NONE of my things, I have been sleeping on air mattresses for the past 4 weeks. All attempts at contacting these scammers have failed. I've sent emails, certified letters, overnight letters, an attorney demand letter...all nothing. FOr all I know, they've sold my things. I have stopped payment on my credit card but I do not know how to contact anyone to get my things BACK. After they kept changing the delivery date, the driver called at 10 pm the night before they were supposed to come and demanded ANOTHER 2100 CASH and threatened yet again to not deliver my things. But they never showed.

I have started researching this company and found out that they go by the aliases: SI Trucking and www.moving-systems.com. There is a newstory on the website mycfnow.com-Go to the Problem Solvers link then search for AAAVanlines. This other couple had to get police to move in and recover their things, which Im assuming I am going to have to file a police report for theft this week. If you have any information on this company or if they screwed you too, PLEASE email me at SairaC@aol.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAAVanlines/Miami-Florida-33162/AAAVanlines-Si-Trucking-SAME-SCAM-DIFFERENT-NAMES-WWWMoving-Systemscom-6662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAAVanlines