Complaint Review: AAC Properties

• Updated: Tue, October 02, 2012

• Reported By: barb — Wright City Missouri United States of America
AAC Properties
1278 Jungermann Road Suite F St Peters, Missouri United States of America

AAC Properties John Cone Took our first homeowners $8000 tax credit, later found out we were just renting! St Peters, Missouri

*General Comment: class action

*General Comment: class action suit

*Consumer Comment: Class action suit

*Author of original report: AAC Properties John Cone

*Consumer Comment: I'm in for class action

Two years ago, we went to Missouri Homeowners to buy a home. We found out that we were approved for a new home, but come to find out it was just a rent to own.  After they took our $8000 we received from the IRS for first time homeowners, not soon after we found out that the house was not even in our name and also he never reported your credit.  They make you think they are there to help you, in which they are not they do nothing but take your money.  After making timely payments for one year we were told that we would get so much money back to build a deck or what ever else we wanted.  This did not happen.  This person (John Cone) and missouri homeowners are nothing but a big big scam.  If it sounds to good to be true it is and with this person and company all they do is take your money and tell you that you are a homeowner, but in fact if you check with the city, the deed is in his name, not yours, beware.  Class Action suit is what I want if interested please please contacted, I also have others interested in joining in.

No one please do business with this person or company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2012 12:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAC-Properties/St-Peters-Missouri-63376/AAC-Properties-John-Cone-Took-our-first-homeowners-8000-tax-credit-later-found-out-we-we-888531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAC Properties

#1 General Comment

class action

AUTHOR: St. peters homeowner - ()

we are also victims since we can not leave personal info please contact Erika Wentzle atty, St. Charels, Mo for my info.

#2 General Comment

class action suit

AUTHOR: St. peters homeowner - ()

we are as well preparing a suit. contect Erika Wentzle St. Charles. since our personal info can not be on here.

Class action suit

AUTHOR: dagda825 - ()

My wife and I got into a house via AAC and now we're looking to get out as the three year limitation on the federal tax credit is up in April of 2013. We never had a question raised when we filed our taxes and I'm wondering now, after reading your report I'm wondering if that's a ticking time bomb. As your report is fairly recent and the idea of a class action suit sounds reasonable, why not start a facebook page and we can all get together that way? My biggest concern is how to approach AAC and tell them we don't want the property any longer and are leaving. If it's not too personal, can I ask how your relationship ended so I have some idea of what to do? Thanks, if you like you can email me at dagda825 at gmail dot com. After setting up the facebook page, it'd just be a matter of getting the word out.

AAC Properties John Cone

AUTHOR: barb - (United States of America)

Whom ever has dealt with AAC Properties John Cone, needs to contact the Attorney General, I have done this and was told that everyone in which has been taken by them should do the same.

I'm in for class action

AUTHOR: Screwed By AAC - (United States of America)

There's way more that could be included in a suit. Just look at the previous comments for this company. I'm not sure how we can get together, with the restrictions on not including email addresses. I'm living this H**l with you right now, though, and trying to dig my way out of it. Contact me if you can.