Complaint Review: AAC Property Managment - Arthur Anderson Company LLC

• Submitted: Mon, August 18, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 19, 2012

• Reported By:St Charles Missouri
AAC Property Managment - Arthur Anderson Company LLC
1278 Jungermann Road, Suite F Saint Peters, Missouri U.S.A.

AAC Property Managment - Arthur Anderson Company LLC Seller Financing Company Rips Off Families and Steals Homes Saint Peters Missouri

*Consumer Comment: Rip off in Wentzville, MO.

*Consumer Comment: Rebuttal/St. Peters

*Consumer Suggestion: AAC homeowner in florissant

*Consumer Comment: Same situation in St. Peters

In 2003, we bought a home from AAC aka Arthur Anderson Company in which they agreed to seller finance the property.

Around May 2008, we decided to sell the property. When we attempted to list wth a realtor, they had a fit. They said that we needed to use a realtor that "was familiar with their deals." A few weeks ago, out of the blue, we got a letter taped on the front door from them telling us that we must move in 3 weeks.

When I called John at their office, I was told "the letter speaks for itself." We arent behind on any payment or fees so this made no sense. But the letter offered us $2500 to move. When we declined, they started harrassing us.

We have found out that their realtor, Rich at Schneider Realty has helped them sell our house right from under us. The Deed of Trust was never recorded with the Recorders Office.

We have had to spend money to obtain an attorney to help us with this mess. The house looks nothing like it did when they sold it to us. We have replaced every light, floor, cabinetry, paint (interior and exterior). Now, they are trying to steal it from us.

Beware they are using numerous names to do their dirty busines. Look for Missouri Homeowner, AAC Property Management, Arthur Anderson Company.

Ticked off
St Charles, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2008 08:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAC-Property-Managment-Arthur-Anderson-Company-LLC/Saint-Peters-Missouri-63376/AAC-Property-Managment-Arthur-Anderson-Company-LLC-Seller-Financing-Company-Rips-Off-Fam-364336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAC Property Managment - Arthur Anderson Company LLC

Rip off in Wentzville, MO.

AUTHOR: Carmen - (United States of America)

John Cone, AAC Property, Missouri Homeowner-what other names are they doing business under?!This is a complete scam. We too were fooled into John Cones scam. He is a huge scam artist and I have no idea how he can sleep at night.  Once we found out that all we were doing was renting, my husband confronted him-John does not like to be "confronted."  Hmmm, I wonder why??!  John and his staff preceeded eviction on us that week!!!!! John also took our "first time buyers," money.  Whatever you do-stay away from this company.  It's so not worth the heartache-and all the money down the drain.

Would love to file class action lawsuit-I can be reached at (((REDACTED)))

Rebuttal/St. Peters

AUTHOR: St. Peters Homeowner - (U.S.A.)

Our rebuttal to St. Peter's Homeowner is to go on the record stating that we were given prior knowledge that our deed would not be recorded by AAC.

AUTHOR: Lisa - (U.S.A.)

Since Rip Off Reports will not remove the report, I want to go on record that the matter has been resolved with AAC.

#7 Consumer Suggestion

AAC homeowner in florissant

AUTHOR: Florissant Home Owner - (U.S.A.)

Hi,
My husband and I purchased a home thru them earlier this year. Mortgage is pretty high, so I was doing some research on subprime lenders and found this. I am wondering if you all had very high mortgages too. Its starting to put a big strain on our budget so I was trying to see if there was anything we could do to get them to lower it. Cause they don't seem willing, rather just let us suffer. I saw in the paper today, that countrywide was taken to court and forced to lower the interest rate they are charging..... I wonder if there is a way to find more people who went thru them and do something like that. Further more I am wondering what is up with them never filing the deed? I guess I'd better call up the recorder's office... yikes. I'd be like to share email addresses if anyone wouldn't mind giving me more information on this.

thanks,

AUTHOR: St. Peters Homeowner - (U.S.A.)

Hold on... we are going through a very similar situation with AAC right now. We also researched our deed, to learn that it was never filed with the recorders office. We have retained an attorney to sort this out for us. We also have put over three years of our "sweat equity" into our home, only to learn that we are being screwed!!
I feel the need to scream to everyone interested in doing business with AAC to get ALL the facts, and take it upon yourself to file your sale transaction with the county recorders office. Better yet, stay away from them all together!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC