Complaint Review: AACS Debt Recovery

• Updated: Sat, January 16, 2016

• Reported By: braye75 — Overton Nevada USA
AACS Debt Recovery
Internet USA

AACS Debt Recovery Advance America online Lawsuit filed because i intentionally never paid for a loan i supposedly received Internet

They emailed me sever times saying they were going to file a lawsuit because I supposedly got a $942.00 loan that if I settled out if court they would accept 485.00 but if it went to court it would cost me almost $9000.00 to settle . telling me that since I have never been in trouble before they would give me s chance. As for me I hate to say this but I knew it was a scam right there because facts are I have been in nrrouble before . anyhow I ignored all the emails over 10 of them and nothing ,. DONT PAY FIR A LOAN YOU NEVER GOT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2016 03:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AACS-Debt-Recovery/internet/AACS-Debt-Recovery-Advance-America-online-Lawsuit-filed-because-i-intentionally-never-pai-1280419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AACS Debt Recovery