Complaint Review: AAF automatic auto finance

• Updated: Mon, September 03, 2012

• Reported By: charles — fayetteville Arkansas United States of America
AAF automatic auto finance
thompson st. springdale, Arkansas United States of America

AAF automatic auto finance jorja trading inc.thom misrepresentation of how good there vehicles are grossly. springdale, Arkansas

*Author of original report: aff is mad now.

*Consumer Comment: Your main problem seems to be a life long inability

I have had a bad life when it comes to having credit.  I went to aaf for a car to use 20 years ago.  They seemed to help, even though the cars would wear out as soon as 9 or 10 thousand was paid off.  But the last few cars didn't last 2 months before mechanical problems were so mounting I had to sign an agreement to pay a smaller amount off to get out of the contract on a couple.  Fifteen hundred once and still paying the last one of a thousand at 100 a month. I have no car from them, they took it back and still getting money.  I don't think this is moral or fair.   I wish I could get all the money back (approx 40 thousand dollars).  But that is wishfull thinking.  I am retired now and staying far away from these criminals.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2012 03:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAF-automatic-auto-finance/springdale-Arkansas-/AAF-automatic-auto-finance-jorja-trading-incthom-misrepresentation-of-how-good-there-vehi-935977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAF automatic auto finance

aff is mad now.

AUTHOR: charlesf - (United States of America)

sorry.  I guess someone elses thoughts on aaf and couldn't help myself.  I hope that aaf doesn't come down on my right of free speech and sue me anyway instead of taking my measly 1000 bucks because of being negative.

Your main problem seems to be a life long inability

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

to properly manage your finances and you have to deal with dead-beat lenders.

One should learn, somewhere in life, to get their act together.  It's probably way too late for you.

The ONLY person to blame for your troubles....TOTALLY YOUR doing.

"I have had a bad life when it comes to having credit."