Complaint Review: AAG Nurseries, inc.

• Submitted: Wed, May 08, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, May 08, 2013

• Reported By: bstonebu — Santa Cruz California
AAG Nurseries, inc.
3366 W STARFALL PL, TUCSON, AZ, 857411238 US Internet USA

AAG Nurseries, inc. AKA: Peter Yunger OUTRAGEOUS VERBAL ABUSE AND FALSIFYING OF PRODUCT Internet, based in Tucson AZ Internet

Arizona aquatic gardens (AAG Nurseries, inc.) has no respect, or well intention for customers of any caliber.

On 5/5/13, I purchased a $100+ order of live shrimp and fish for my freshwater aquarium. Upon receiving my order, several of the live specimens were DOA. I immediately contacted their alleged customer service office and was treated with the upmost disrespect.

After inquiring about receiving a refund for the animals which arrived dead, I was quickly offered store credit, with the only option of receiving the rest of my promised order on the condition that I paid a second $32 shipping fee and $5 handling fee.

Upon requesting a simple refund for the deceased animals, I was bombarded with the ridiculous notion that I was personally accusing the owner, Peter Yunger, of knowingly sending me deceased and unhealthy specimens.

I was told not to call back and hung up on.

I immediately called back and received even more verbal abuse when I asked to speak to the manager. Peter (at which point he lead me to believe that he was but an employee and not the owner/operator) immediately denied me the option of speaking to a manager because my intention was to only, "ruin their day as well and b***h". He then hung up on me again.

I later called back again, only to be put on hold for 8 minutes until he returned and the abuse continued. At this point, my frustration with such a despicable display of customer service began an even more uncomfortable conversation, whereby he attacked me again, this time stating that I had psychological issues and instructed me to, "take them out on your wife or girlfriend on your own time". His profanities continued as he once again disregarded my claim and hung up.

I later called back once more to inform him that I will be reporting him to the BBB, at which point he stated that he didn't care, due to his lack of affiliation with the BBB and then continued to verbally abuse me with profanities. I mentioned that he left me no choice but to dispute the charges with my credit card company for the cost of the lost animals in transit and he aggressively explained that I was stealing food from the mouth of his family. His rant continued until his female counterpart (whom I assume is his wife) grabbed the phone from him and repeatedly screamed "F*ck You" over and over, only to hang up on me for the last time.

I admit I have done business with them before, and although the experience was far from pleasant, it was incomparable to what I went through the day my second order arrived on 5/8/13.

The first order consisted of incorrect plant orders, fraudulently labeled as the species I ordered online.

BUYER BEWARE, this company is nothing of what they claim to be, pictures on their website display giant, beautiful growing centers and farms, yet upon further research, many websites affiliate a home address for the company address. Hundreds of negative reviews span the internet, detailing the lack of fairness and care that AZ Gardens claims to provide to their customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 09:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAG-Nurseries-inc/internet/AAG-Nurseries-inc-AKA-Peter-Yunger-OUTRAGEOUS-VERBAL-ABUSE-AND-FALSIFYING-OF-PRODUCT-I-1049493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAG Nurseries, inc.