- Report: #651579
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: AAMCO Lake City/Morrow, Georgia
AAMCO Lake City/Morrow, Georgia5460 Jonesboro Road Internet United States of America
AAMCO Lake City/Morrow, Georgia T. Champ Severely Misquoted Vehicle Damaged Attempted Cover-Up Internet
1) I was SEVERELY misquoted over the phone. Mr. Champ will lure you in by estimating a price you feel comfortable with then when it's time to do work find or make up all kinds of other stuff that he wants to charge you for. I was given an estimate of one price and it became much higher in the end. Mr. Champ likes to play on words...he quoted me one price and lied to me about what was all included in that price. DO NOT GO HERE unless you're prepared to be ripped-off.
2) They damaged part of my braking system. While my car was in their possession for transmission repairs...they damage one of my rear brake proportion valves. The mechanic damaged it with the vehicle lift. When I pick-up my car, my brakes were spongy because the proportion valve was damaged and leaking. Of course, they denied any wrongdoing. My brakes were fine before I dropped my car off...had they not been I would have of course went to have my brakes fixed before taking it to have the transmission serviced. DO NOT GO HERE unless you're prepared to be ripped-off.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2010 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAMCO-Lake-CityMorrow-Georgia/internet/AAMCO-Lake-CityMorrow-Georgia-T-Champ-Severely-Misquoted-Vehicle-Damaged-Attempted-Cove-651579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.