Complaint Review: AAMCO Lake City/Morrow, Georgia

• Submitted: Fri, October 15, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, October 15, 2010

• Reported By: PaybackIsABeeyatch! — Morrow Georgia U.S.A.
AAMCO Lake City/Morrow, Georgia
5460 Jonesboro Road Internet United States of America

AAMCO Lake City/Morrow, Georgia T. Champ Severely Misquoted Vehicle Damaged Attempted Cover-Up Internet

DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR TO THIS AAMCO...there is a lot I could say but the BOTTOM LINE IS THIS:

1)  I was SEVERELY misquoted over the phone.  Mr. Champ will lure you in by estimating a price you feel comfortable with then when it's time to do work find or make up all kinds of other stuff that he wants to charge you for.  I was given an estimate of one price and it became much higher in the end.  Mr. Champ likes to play on words...he quoted me one price and lied to me about what was all included in that price.  DO NOT GO HERE unless you're prepared to be ripped-off.

2)  They damaged part of my braking system.  While my car was in their possession for transmission repairs...they damage one of my rear brake proportion valves.  The mechanic damaged it with the vehicle lift.  When I pick-up my car, my brakes were spongy because the proportion valve was damaged and leaking.  Of course, they denied any wrongdoing.  My brakes were fine before I dropped my car off...had they not been I would have of course went to have my brakes fixed before taking it to have the transmission serviced.  DO NOT GO HERE unless you're prepared to be ripped-off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2010 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAMCO-Lake-CityMorrow-Georgia/internet/AAMCO-Lake-CityMorrow-Georgia-T-Champ-Severely-Misquoted-Vehicle-Damaged-Attempted-Cove-651579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAMCO Lake City/Morrow, Georgia