Complaint Review: AAMCO PEARL RIVER, NY

• Submitted: Thu, November 21, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, November 21, 2013

• Reported By: Dave — suffern New York
40 W. Washinton Avenue Pearl river, New York USA

AAMCO PEARL RIVER, NY AAMCO Pearl River, New York Intentionally Sabotaged my car...I have an expect in transmission willing to make a statement to this matter... Pearl river New York

I brought my vehicle to be diagnosed and I ended up with a broken vehicle.  I brought it to another place and was notified that AAMCO, Pearl River, NY intentianlly sabotaged my vehicle.  An expert in transmission is willing to testify to this matter.

If you have similar thing happen to you or you would like to testify with me about this matter please reach me at the email below.

I have a similar thing happen to me by AAMCO, Pearl River.  I am currently in a position to do something about the matter.  Please reach me at (((REDACTED))) @yahoo.com   Thank you for your understanding and I hope this wont happen to anyone else.  Its about time someone takes a stand and wont let AAMCO Pearl River do this to anyone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2013 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAMCO-PEARL-RIVER-NY/Pearl-river-New-York-10965/AAMCO-PEARL-RIVER-NY-AAMCO-Pearl-River-New-York-Intentionally-Sabotaged-my-carI-have-1101317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAMCO PEARL RIVER, NY