Complaint Review: AAMCO TRANSMISSION

• Submitted: Sun, July 04, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, July 04, 2004

• Reported By:JACKSONVILLE Florida
AAMCO TRANSMISSION
10691 BISCAYNE BLVD JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA 32218 Nationwide U.S.A.

AAMCO TRANSMISSION ripoff WORKING ON MY VEHICHLE WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION,HIDDEN FEES, IDIOTS TOOK CUSTOMERS CAR AND FILED FOR TITLE, NEED TO BE SUED BIG TIME OR SHUT DOWN JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA

AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS RIP CONSUMERS OFF ESPECIALLY WOMEN...
I called about a car problem that I was having with my car..

The sales manager stated that he can tow my car in and diagnois the problem. For free he towed my car in and called me back and told me that my transmission needs to be rebuilt and I needed a new oil pan... I ask him what will you charge me he said let me give you a call back, I told him to not work on my car until I know the price that you will charge me to see if it is reasonable.

He called me back the next day and said that your car is ready. And the total price is $2,800 I stated to Jack that I did not authorize you to even fix my car without a written estimate. I never signed for anything he stated that when they told the car away that was authorization to fix my car. He asked for my social security number and my date of birth when the car was towed. Manager states that because he has that info I authorized the fees and the fixing of the car.

We'll for all the people who has been ripped off by this company. I found inside information from corporate consumer affairs dept. That there is 3 authorizations that a shop must go through before they can even touch your vehichle even though this situation started out as a fraud to the consumer. They got caught up big time in there trap. Manager claims he has 2 authorizations to fix my car and it will hold up in a court of law. But in actuality The company is suppose to have 3 authorizations before they can proceed to fix your car.

I know I have a great lawsuits. 1# Deceptive Trade Practice. 2#Frauding the consumer 3# Obtain property title for my vehichle without authorizations to even fix the car.

Lawyers, Consumers Lets get something going against these stupid crooks.

Constance
JACKSONVILLE, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2004 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAMCO-TRANSMISSION/nationwide/AAMCO-TRANSMISSION-ripoff-WORKING-ON-MY-VEHICHLE-WITHOUT-AUTHORIZATIONHIDDEN-FEES-IDIOTS-97570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAMCO TRANSMISSION