Complaint Review: AAMCO Transmission

• Submitted: Wed, June 17, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 17, 2009

• Reported By:Houston Texas
AAMCO Transmission
5911 Chimney Rock Rd Houston, Texas U.S.A.

AAMCO Transmission Horible Service And Workmanship Automotive Transmission Service Houston Texas

I have had my Transmission rebiult by this AAMCO in April of 2008 and spent $2200.00. Two months after, I noticed it was taking a long time to shift. So I took my truck back in and Matt had the techs to put it on the machine and road test it. The tech stated nothing was wrong. As a machanically inclinded person I felt something wrong. Here it is May 2009 right after the 12 month warrrenty is over it begins to slip and not change gears. Well I have taken it back to them and now a Tony (new person) is there working stating I need to spend another $2100.00. They are full of it and I do not reccomend this company at all........They have failed to complete the work the correct way and want me to pay full price again.

ON TOP OF THAT I TOLD THEM NOT TO REPAIR MY TRANSMISSION AND PUT IT BACK TOGETHER AND IN MY TRUCK THEY HAVE PUT ME ON THE BACK BURNER AND HAVE HAD MY TRUCK FOR OVER A WEEK mean while I am paying for a rental car.

Elle-
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2009 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAMCO-Transmission/Houston-Texas-77081/AAMCO-Transmission-Horible-Service-And-Workmanship-Automotive-Transmission-Service-Houston-462339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAMCO Transmission