Virgin

6441 Franklin Blvd. Sacramento, California United States of America

AAMCO Transmission Mislead Sacramento, California

*Author of original report: Wrong Again

*UPDATE Employee: manager

I took my car into aamco on 2/13 for check engine light and stalling stop lights, i was told they need to put my car on diagnostic to find out the problem, i agreed. after the diagnostic was done i was told to have my car repaired it would cost $l,l00.00 i said that was a bit much but it was serveral things needed to be repaired. I told Ryan i would bring it back on thrusday where i could leave it overnight.

Took car back on thrusday 2/16 and was called to pick up my car on friday 2/17 drove home and did not go out until sunday to go to church backing out of my garage my car stalled several times before i got to church the check engine light came back on. Monday morning i called aamco told them the problem i was told it may be just a lose wire and to bring it back where i can leave it overnight again so they could check it. I took it back to them on thrusday 2/23 i didn't hear from them on friday so i called them saturday at noon to find out they closed at noon. I got a number from the message called it Ryan answered i ask what was going on with my car he told me he wasn't at the shop and i had to wait untill monday he would call me. I didn't hear from him so i called at 10am Ryan told me they couldn't find anything wrong with my car, i told him i would be in to pick my car up, and the work that was done on it should have been my decision to have that work done and not the work that i brought my car in for. I paid for other work i wouldn't have done

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2012 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAMCO-Transmission/Sacramento-California-/AAMCO-Transmission-Mislead-Sacramento-California-859597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAMCO Transmission

Wrong Again

AUTHOR: Deborah - (United States of America)

If Mike would have looked good he would have saw i said 6441 Franklin Blvd. and not Arden, anyway when i took my car in Mike wasn't there, let Ryan tell the real truth. Like i said i took car in for two things check engine light, stalling, if other problems was detected once again it should have been my decision to have the work done that wasn't what i had brought the car in for. All in all you are still a ripoff. You still not finished with me. After feeling a report with BBB and Consumer Affairs the report on AAMCO dont look good, I wish i would have contacted them before going to AAMCO.

manager

AUTHOR: Mike Johnson - (United States of America)

Deborah Cornish came in to AAMCO at 6641 Franklin Bvd. (not arden way) with the check engine light on. We scaned the computer system and found the following codes set, p0117 collant temp sensor low voltage, p0122 throttle position sensor out of range, p1764 govener pressure out of range, p1764 governer pressure low.

The customer authorized dignositics for the listed codes. Codes p1764 & p1757 was transmission related,  Po117 required coolant temp. sensor replacement.

The Customer was advise po122 was throttle position sensor out of range. Deborah explained she had replaced the throttle position sensor and computer replaced at another dealer to repair p0122. Ryan recieved authorization to repair the transmission and temp sensor. Deborah said she would return the dealer for warranty work regarding p0122.

All three codes are repaired, only the p0122 needs to be reaired. the total charge was $1077.65

Mike Johnson