• Report: #662097

• Updated: Mon, November 15, 2010

• Reported By: Treated Poorly — Dallas Texas United States of America
AAMCO Transmissions Las Colinas
1100 West I 635 Irving, Texas United States of America

AAMCO Transmissions Las Colinas AAMCO Car Care Deceptive Charges, Had Towed and New Repair found No Repairs necessary Irving, Texas

Reportedly Stuck Clutch.......Vehicle towed to AAMCO Las Colinas @ 1100 I-635 and charges after bait and switch were posted at $1,208.  Told manager Renee and owner K. Suri I did not want them to fix, because of bait and switch and rude attitude but I would pay for towing to shop and labor to tear down, which was their actual expense up to this point.  Advised Renee I would have vehicle towed to a repair center of my choice and repaired.  Owner stated I would pay the almost $400.00 in tow and look see charges and that he must put the clutch back in the unit, plus demanded cash for work.  I had towed to independent garage and they kept for two days and drove the unit and found no repairs needed on the vehicle.  Makes me wonder what is going on at this shop.  They got the $400.00 "cash" but they had repairs billed at $1,208 yet no repairs needed.

Owner will not speak with me but he lives in a home on Westgrove Circle amist multiple million dollar homes in Dallas.  Business must be good very good. Even though I did not authorize repairs and am the owner of the vehicle I was treated rudely and the police called on me to leave the property. Kanward Suri owns this location and the one on Marsh Lane.  The Las Colinas AAMCO office is set up more like a pawn shop or bank with high counters, and state of the art security and video monitoring system.  Look up aamcoscam.com on the net and the blogs.  The company reportably spends $20,000,000 annually on advertising and probably only wants the customer once, as they are ruined by then. Marc Graham is the president of AAMCO and can be reached at 215 643-0340...but good luck with that.

Corporate office in Horshan PA people were rude and hung up on me after speaking to the owner. These guys are judge and jury.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2010 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAMCO-Transmissions-Las-Colinas/Irving-Texas-75063/AAMCO-Transmissions-Las-Colinas-AAMCO-Car-Care-Deceptive-Charges-Had-Towed-and-New-Repai-662097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAMCO Transmissions Las Colinas