Complaint Review: AAMCO Transmissions & Total Car care Experts

• Updated: Sun, August 05, 2012

• Reported By: Del — San Tan Valley Arizona United States of America
AAMCO Transmissions & Total Car care Experts
2319 S, Val Vista Dr Gilbert, Arizona United States of America

AAMCO Transmissions & Total Car care Experts Poor workmanship and Unauthorized use of my vehicle. Gilbert, Arizona

I made an appointment on 8-3-2012 at AAMCO for a fluid and filters change, I gave the Keys to my truck to the guy at the front desk, I have two names on the Invoice so im not sure who the person was I talk to, The Svc Advisor name is Ryan Mitchell and the Technician name is Watt, James, After I gave my truck Keys to the guy at the front desk I steped out side the door waiting for them to pull my truck in the shop, The guy that was working in the shop walks out to my truck, gets in and drives my truck out of there parking lot taking my truck for a little joy ride, When I saw this guy drive out of the parking lot I went in side the office and I said to the guy at the front desk, where in the Hell is he going with my truck, The guy at the desk said we test all vehicles that come in, I didn't say anything more but I was really up-set about that, There is no reason for them to take my truck for a test drive just to get a fluid and filter change and if they would have told me their going to test drive my truck I would have gone with him because I don't know this guy any more then you reading this know me, After he got my truck in the shop and got the fluid drained, I walked around the back side of the shop just watch what he was doing, after the fluid was doen draining he put the filter in and bolt the pan on, then I saw him put Transmission external filter on with out the filter magnet that sets in side the filter, I then yelled in the shop saying to this guy, Why didn't you put the magnet in the new filter, He said, Why do you need that in there, I said, its required by GMC so put it in, this guy working on my truck didn't know I was standing there watching him, This magnet stops the metal particles from wearing out the transmission prematurely.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2012 02:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAMCO-Transmissions-Total-Car-care-Experts/Gilbert-Arizona-85295/AAMCO-Transmissions-Total-Car-care-Experts-Poor-workmanship-and-Unauthorized-use-of-my-922677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAMCO Transmissions & Total Car care Experts