Complaint Review: AAMCO Transmissions

• Reported By: Charlie — Manchester Connecticut United States of America
AAMCO Transmissions
1851 reservior street Harrisonburg, Virginia United States of America

AAMCO Transmissions AAMCO HARRISONBURG..LIARS!!!! Harrisonburg, Virginia

I was relocating from Lynchburg, VA to Manchester, CT and my transmission overheated, so I got it towed to the Aamco in Harrisonburg. The Receptionist is Malarie. The Supersiver is Chris. The Owner is Tom C. Imerson. This was a warranty work.

They had my car there for a whole month!!!! They NEVER ONCE called me about my car to give me updates! Chris told me they had done work on my car, for 30 days...but then told AAMCO HQ and George the owener of the lynchburg, AAMCO where I got it installed that they hadn't done any work. I wanted to know why I was hearing conflicting stories and why my car was there for a WHOLE MONT! Here is what Mr. Imerson told me!:

I never thought I would hear the lame a** excuses I was told from Aamco on why my car has been in their shop for a whole month. Well, I never expected that they would tell flat out lies about me! WOW....got so mad tears came to my eyes. Ast...onishing!      1.Evidently they never called me back for a month because I kept hanging up on them when I was getting an update on my car. Really? Does that even make sense? Why would I be handing up on them when I'm trying to get an update on my car? I'm sorry but that is just a flat out lie and accusing the customer of doing something they didn't do as a cover up for your mistakes!

And they had it a month because they got my car mixed up with a 1995 white Lincoln Continental with my 2001 Black Lincoln continental. ARE YOU SERIOUS? So every time I checked on my car this guy was getting it mixed up with a white 1995, even though every time I called he asked me "Charlie, which one is yours again?" And I would always say a black 2001 lincoln Continental? Sorry another lame a** excuse...oh and  they couldn't verify the warranty a month later!! I told them it was installed in lynchburg from the get go...why the h*ll are you waiting a whole freaking month to tell me that? I  contacted the Better Business Bereua and AAMCO HQ.

This was Mr. Imersons response "Mr. Durie called us liars, made threats and had a breakdown on the phone with me yesterday. He will not accept that if he had simply produced his warranty paperwork or remembered that the originating center was lynchburg, non of this would have happen" REALLY???  ARE YOU SERIOUS? First off, it was warranty work and there was NO PAPER WORK! Second, why did you wait a WHOLE FREAKIN MONTH to tell me you couldn't verify the warranty? Lairs and cheats! They dropped the ball, and would rather to customer paid work and put me to the side, then make up all types of lies about me to justify your own mistakes! Then on top of that tell lies about me making threats! WOW...how utterly horrible! I will NEVER EVER AGAIN GIVE AAMCO ANY OF MY BUSINESS!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2011 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAMCO-Transmissions/Harrisonburg-Virginia-22801/AAMCO-Transmissions-AAMCO-HARRISONBURGLIARS-Harrisonburg-Virginia-771870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAMCO Transmissions