Complaint Review: AAMCO

• Updated: Mon, February 27, 2012

• Reported By: John Doe — Bloomfield New Jersey United States of America
AAMCO
638 Bloomfield Ave. Bloomfield, New Jersey United States of America

AAMCO Bloomfield, NJ Mike Zirolo, Carl 1 Month To Swap My Transmission. $95 an hour for labor does NOT match up to the service I received. I will never trust another mechanic for as long as I live. Bloomfield, New Jersey

AAMCO IN Bloomfield, NJ is absolutely NOT the place to go for "Transmission" repair. Took them ONE MONTH to swap my cars transmission. After first installing the wrong transmission in my car and then desperately trying to cover up their tracks and still charge me labor for their mistake. Lesson learned, but worst experience of my life. You can't trust anyone you dont personally know with your car especially if you dont know much about cars yourself. It Brings new meaning to you cant trust anything you see on tv. The only reason I went to AAMCO in BLOOMFIELD, NJ is because I
figured they knew what they were doing and wouldnt rip me off. Just goes to show that sometimes commercials are meant not just to draw you in but to draw you away from the people that have first-hand experiences with their business.

One Month to swap a transmission is not worthy of a $95 labor charge. I could have changed it myself in a month. Customers dont pay mechanics to fxck up, it defeats the purpose of paying someone to do something youre not familiar with enough to do yourself. The WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I have ever received was at the AAMCO IN BLOOMFIELD, NJ. Tell a friend, Stay away and remember your best friend is a second opinion.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2012 11:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAMCO/Bloomfield-New-Jersey-07003/AAMCO-Bloomfield-NJ-Mike-Zirolo-Carl-1-Month-To-Swap-My-Transmission-95-an-hour-for-la-845716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAMCO