Complaint Review: AAMCO

• Submitted: Fri, November 16, 2001
  • Updated: Fri, November 16, 2001

• Reported By:oxford fl
AAMCO
73A WestBank Expressway Gretna, Louisiana U.S.A.

aamco talks but ,doesn't stand behind there warranty's.

*0:

I got my vehicle repaired at AAMCO with a ninety day warranty on there work. My vehicle broke within the ninety days. And they did not honnor there warranty.They tried to find every excuse to get out of the warranty.

I called there so called "costumer relations number"getting nowhere.They did alot of talking, and telling me certain things I needed to have, before they would look into it.

And when I provided them the infomation they wanted, they still found ways to discourage my complaint. They will not allow me to get in touch with anyone with any athurioty that can help me. I tried talking to them online getting nowhere.

I also tried going to the actual AAMCO that I had my automobile repaired at. And the manager at that store was very rude and would not listen, or work with me at all. I've tried everything short of talking to a lawyer.

Maybe someone here can help me or atleast save someone else from getting ripped off, by a big name company like AAMCO.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAMCO/Gretna-Louisiana-70053/aamco-talks-but-doesnt-stand-behind-there-warrantys-7870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAMCO