• Report: #1937

Complaint Review: AAPCO Industries, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, April 02, 2000
  • Updated: Sun, April 02, 2000

• Reported By:Prescott AZ
AAPCO Industries, Inc.
2818 22nd Ave. Bldg. A, Unit 3 Gulfport, Mississippi U.S.A.

AAPCO Industries, Inc. rip-off consumer service

On 12/27/99 I ordered a VM3800 from Salesman "Greg" - which is the unit Greg stated would work with my application. Greg also stated at this time that AAPCO only accepted Money Order COD shipments and that freight was included.

On 1/5/00 I received the VM3800 via Fed EX Airbill #8151359925, and after installing it found that it did not work. I immediately called AAPCO and was told to call the Tech Line. I was told by "Tony" in the Tech Dept. that Greg shipped the wrong unit and I needed a "Clearview 1500". I immediately returned the VM3800 via Fed Ex Airbill #818045548795 which was received by D. Mann at AAPCO on 1/10/00.

On 1/13/00 I spoke with "Ray" who told me I was on the "list" to receive a Clearview 1500. I spoke with Ray again on 1/19/00 regarding delivery and he then told me I needed a Clearview 3600.
After several calls to Greg, Bill, Kathy, Tony, Ray, I have no Clearview 1500 or 3600. When I call regarding status I was told I HAD to speak to Greg because he was my original Salesman. Greg was "out to lunch", "on another call", "not in" (after asking me who was calling), and he NEVER returned my calls. I have EVERY phone call documented.

The money order #202325501 was in the amount of $249.95. I mailed a certified/return receipt letter to Sam Stevens, Manager (per Bill) on 3/7/00. It was received and signed for on 3/13/00. In this letter I gave this information and demanded my money back within two weeks after receipt of the letter. By the way I have been treated in the last three months, I have doubts that there is going to get anything done. This is fraud - plus Greg lied about COD Money Orders because I have since found out they do accept credit cards. I have also turned this into the Better Business Bureau, and next will be the District Attorney.
Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AAPCO-Industries-Inc/Gulfport-Mississippi-39501/AAPCO-Industries-Inc-rip-off-consumer-service-1937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAPCO Industries, Inc.