Complaint Review: AARGON AGENCY

• Reported By: Cara — Marion Mississippi United States of America
AARGON AGENCY
3025 West Sahara Avenue Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

AARGON AGENCY INC unlawful collections on my credit report Las Vegas Nevada

On  Sept. 23 I was informed there was a negative entry on my credit report. I went on and checked it and found out there was a AARGON AGENCY INC on it and said I owed $703.00( which when you look at others issues with them they are all in the $700 range kinda bizarre) I was never contacted or informed that I owed anyone this. I called the number on the credit report(800-326-7118) and talked to a gentleman by the name of Israel. He told me that the balance was with HMA Hospital. I asked him where that was located because I have never heard of it and he said hold on and said oh it was with Riley Hospital first. I asked him the debt was for and he said my Step sons name and that I was also on the account. My son is 23 years old!!! I told him that if my son had a bill he is of legal age and that I never signed for him on a hospital bill. He said well if you will just pay a lowered amount we agree with he will have it off my credit report. I said NO SIR!!! I want to see documentation on this debt or you remove it from my credit report. He said that I still needed to clear it. I told him I would call him back after talking to the JAG. I hung up and called Riley Hospital and told them the account number and they say they have no records of a bill. I said well this company AARGON AGENCY INC is showing it on my account and I was informed that they only used one collection agency Advance collections and would not have given it to anyone.

I then called AARGON AGENCY INC back and they demanded that I give them personal information. I told them I was only giving them the information on my credit report (account Number and name) They said they couldn't help me then. I said then remove it from the credit report.  Then yesterday I received a litter from AARGON AGENCY INC stating that I have 30 days to dispute their records or it is going to stay on the credit report. I am in process of getting the hospital to show I do not owe it and that they did not send it to the collection agency. These people are insane!!!! I WANT IT OFF MY REPORT!!!! How can they not understand I am not responsible?? I asked for them to validate it and still nothing. Just threats that it will stay on!!! GRRRRR!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2011 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AARGON-AGENCY/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102-6094/AARGON-AGENCY-INC-unlawful-collections-on-my-credit-report-Las-Vegas-Nevada-785515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AARGON AGENCY